"The Last Day" 2x20 Episode stills

@XxLuLuxX You are welcome :D

Posted at

Jenna

Yeah..if someone else payd more atention than me and they said in the show The Originals would be effected by the werewolf bite,do tell please...And @wearinghalo LOL It's like you have to tell Klaus..Why won't you die old school way,dude? :))

Posted at

"The Last Day" 2x20 Episode stills

It's Elena,I saw the same picture on another site and it said Elena & Stefan

Posted at

Jenna

@XxLuLuxX You're right...they never said anything about Originals being affected by werewolf bites...

Posted at

Season 2 Finale (spoilers)

No way!! Then if she wasn't compelled,if she didn't argue with Damon the second day about it,if she didn't tell Stefan,it means that she enjoyed it.Maybe she really started to admit to herself that she loves Damon too.

Posted at

The I want Tyler back thread.

Matt in is his own weird way thinks he is helping sheriff Forbes to stop the "killer-vampire" that's running free.But that's so wrong 'cause he is betraying Caroline's love.He doesn't want to understand that not everything that seems wrong is really truly wrong.Liz and Matt think that the human part of Caroline is dead but let's face it,since he's a vamp she is sweeter and better than ever.She wasn't like that when she was human.When she became a vampire she choose to let her emotion switch ON.

Posted at

Jenna

@Stavroula I agree with you.Because of her lack of information she  did invite them in.And @XxLuLuxX I agree with who will take care of Elena and Jeremy?But I have a thing...where would Jenna be so that Klaus could kill her?Maybe he will abduct her...so that Elena would surrender to him

Posted at

The I want Tyler back thread.

I saw an interview with Michael Trevino and he said Tyler will come back a little changed,more mature and he understands everything that's going on.And btw on Twitter Ian said that season 2 is wraped 'cause he twetted from the season's 2 wrap party :>

Posted at

vampire diaries

@XxLuLuxX I agree with you.I think Klaus wants to kill Katherine for cheating him.I don't think he wants to marry her LOL

Posted at

Season 3

You are right in TVD anything is possible and that's one of its beauties.

Posted at
x Close Ad