The Song

Lol I'm begining the search again wish me luck!

Posted at

3 major caracters are going to die !!!

Yeah that's true.Maybe they're preparing the ground for season's 3 storyline that doesn't include Katarina anymore..

Posted at

THD 2x21

Lol that's what I think too.You can be surprised about how unusual at first things might seem but after they make sence.

Posted at

@Eve-TVD you are right.she did mentioned she is super exhausted..

Posted at

John's magical ring

I think in an episode Damon mentioned that the ring protects you from death caused by the supernatural not usual death.

Posted at

I read something online,a spoiler about the season finale and the characters that could die and I really don't know if they were simple supositions or they were facts...but it said something like this,that not even the holy trinity:Elena,Damon and Stefan are safe,nobody is safe 'cause to die in TVD doesn't necessarly mean that the character can't come back in another capacity...

Posted at

I just realized...

Yeah..in season one he made her dream of him...he could control the fog..and had that crow pet..

Posted at

"Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone"

@wearinghalo...I don't know..we can find many theories including this one.Maye he's telling her about Bonnie,that she could die,maybe he's telling her she should reconsider the becoming vampire thing and running just like Katherine,maybe she's super scared of Klaus killing her loved ones and he's telling her not to be 'cause everyone is willing to sacrifice for her...

Posted at

THD 2x21

My pleasure :D

Posted at

"Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone"

Found a video,the promo for episode 17 and 18 and in one shot of episode 18 when Elena is crying in front of Damon,he tells her and I quote :"You need to listen to me,and prepare yourself for what I'm about to say"...

Posted at