The I want Tyler back thread.

I don't understand a thing...Why would the writers make Forwood a tragic couple?I mean they're so cute together but maybe they're thinking she's a vampire,he's a werewolf,natural enemies but it doesn't have to be like that..

Posted at

"Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone"

@Halde Can "The sun also rises" be linked to the full moon that passed?The synopsis of episode 20 says that the full moon is coming or maybe I'm not right  

Posted at

THD 2x21

You are sooo right..'cause we can't really link all their actions because their actions are not continous...It's a line from there,another one from there,hope someone understands what I meant Lol

Posted at

The Song

@XxLuLuxX Thank you very much.i've listened to a lot of songs from girl groups in the '60's and some of the '50's but nothing,nada,rien and in my mathernal language:nimic...Lol I'm seriously considering to ask Plec,Ian,Nina...Paul even Kat or Davis on Twitter :)))

Posted at

Maybe Klaus leaves Alaric alone for the moment or maybe he's faking it.And plays mind tricks with them all.I don't know what to expect.

Posted at

That would be an epic scene...seeing Elijah killing Klaus with the dagger,and Elijah would die as well.

Posted at

I think if they revive Elijah,Klaus is definetly going to kill him.He wasn't in his trust circle anymore for some time if I recall and above that Elijah wanted to kill Klaus himself using Elena..

Posted at

3 major caracters are going to die !!!

You're absolutly right...Didn't thought about that..it's possible.

Posted at

My new Staroline (?) video!

Loved it.I gave you a Like :> U deserve it

Posted at

The "What is your favourite scene" Thread?

It's hard to choose...but one of my favorite scenes was the finale of season 1 Damon kissing Katherine(but in the moment that happend I belived it was Elena) and Damon's face expresion after the kiss because it was something I hoped since I first saw Damon.The scene was EPIC

Posted at
x Close Ad