3 major caracters are going to die !!!

Yeah.Tyler should not die,or Caroline.They're so perfect together..:x

Posted at

I think you are right @wearinghalo..Anyway I am going to check Twitter up to see what the cast is saying today..they had the wrap up party for season 2 and maybe..they want to share something LOL I'm a little stalker :))

Posted at

I read in an article Kat Graham said she is not sure about her own character if Bonnie will survive or not...so sad :(

Posted at

Which death will keep u from watching season 3?

Damon..if they kill Damon and not bring him back somehow...I would be super angry,but I think I'll still watch TVD but I won't be as excited about the show as I am now

Posted at

If Carol dies poor Tyler will be all alone..no dad,no uncle,no mom...

Posted at

The I want Tyler back thread.

I've noticed that too.they are misleading sometimes

Posted at

Well Elena would attend with Jenna 'cause they were in highschool together,Stefan would come with Elena,Damon as well..but if someone else would die..Liz or Carol,it would be their civic duty..I guess

Posted at

The I want Tyler back thread.

Oh I understand now.Not tragic literally maybe tragic like...they can't be together but they love each other...I got it.Thank you @Bella

Posted at

THD 2x21

I think he would want to be there if Liz would die

Posted at

"Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone"

Lol @XxLuLuxX you're right.Where is Alaric?In a corner of his own mind fighting Klaus?Or maybe he's like in a state of sleep...alowing Klaus to do whatever he wants.It would be funny if when Alaric wakes up he would find a tatoo saying Vampire lover

Posted at