some new delena in 2x18

Yeah that's posible..

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

As the spoiler said,Elena will be devastated about something,judging her reaction..something major and will slap Damon..and maybe that slap will not be a slap coming from hate towards Damon's action,maybe the slap will be something that will show us about her feelings for him.A slap coming from love...love-slap Lol

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

@wearinghalo   You're so right...maybe Damon is covering up this with Bonnie...Maybe she(Bonnie) is like...Damon don't tell elena I'm using 100% of my powers 'cause if I will have to die in the process I'll do it for her safety..and he's like don't worry i won't.And maybe after Jeremy tells Stefan what he does,stefan's asking damon,"where is she,Damon?" and it's totally about Bonnie..

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

Q: Are there any good Damon and Elena / Damon and Bonnie / Stefan and Caroline / Matt and Caroline / Jeremy and Bonnie scenes?All of the above. This episode might be ‘shipper heaven. And yes, in the midst of a generally horrible evening, Damon and Elena do share one happy moment together. As for that slap from the promo… when you see why Elena is so devastated, you’ll understand her reaction.

[EDIT: Yes, there's good stuff between Stefan and Elena too. That's pretty much a given, right? She just moved into his house.]

Did you guys read this?and put the mouse on the last sentence to see what it says..

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

I don't think it would be long until Stefan will notice these signs about Elena's feelings..

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

Stefan is more like a supernatural Matt?

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

If she wasn't compeled,I think it means she liked what she heard..The I love you and Damon's sincerity..She loves him too,I guess

Posted at

The Song

I've asked Nina and Kat on Twitter..Ian was talking about the law about the animal killing..He has a petition if u wanna sign,I signed it 'cause I love animals and I don't want to see them dead by man's hand...About the song I'm going on Facebook to ask Kat there too LOL

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

wow!thanks a lot for this!!this is some major info!

Posted at

2x18 has the potential to be the best episode yet!

@wearinghalo great article you found.I'm sure TVD will have the most incredible season finale ever and the up-coming episodes will keep us with our eyes wide open.

Posted at