TEAMDAMON4EVER ELIJAH COMING BACK CONFIRMED BY KAT GRAHAM !!!!!

@wearinghalo you are right.we don't know why Elijah wants to kill Klaus.And it's so true if Elena goes all nice and friendly with the wolves,her vamp friends might be in danger..

Posted at

Lol that would really upset them but I dont really think it's them...they mention Tyler is comming back home in episode 20..But u dont know what to expect lol

Posted at

yeah u are right...but who will be this new ally?hmm...and about Damon I think he's talking about Bonnie too

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

Yeah Bonnie deserves attention.She is risking everything including her own life for Elena's safety

Posted at

"Stefan and Damon are furious when they discover that Elena (Nina Dobrev) has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus (Morgan)."

But maybe Elena does it...

Posted at

Has anyone considered this? (Tyler/Caroline + season 3 theory)

This is a theory..Ty bitting Caroline..maybe if they revive Elijah he knows a cure...like killing the werewolf that bit the vampire..it could be a hole turning point..And I belive if original vampires exist,original werewolves exist too.But there's a catch at this.Vampires never grow old right?I think normal or average werewolves(how u want to call them) grow old..maybe not the original ones...

Posted at

I doubt it,'cause when Elijah got Stefan out of the tomb (2x11) and compelled Katherine he said when klaus will come he'll want to know exactly where she is...

Posted at

Which death will keep u from watching season 3?

@Bella I think that if the writers want to change the storyline they will kill her or maybe make her go and never return,but with the big deaths that are announced they might kill her...cause Katherine won't have a good forever life with the salvatores anymore..she tryed to trade Elena and the moonstone to klaus...

Posted at

Which death will keep u from watching season 3?

@Bella I agree with you.It's too soon for her to become a vampire.Or have you thought about this?Maybe the last episode of this season has a continuity in season 3 like season 1 had in season 2...and maybe in season 3 she will become a vamp..

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

Lol saw an interview with Ian.He was asked if he has a girlfriend.He said her name is The Vampire Diaries and she's really demanding..:>

Posted at
x Close Ad