The Song

I dont know I have 2 accounts of Nina on Facebook...so I really don't know.Go on Twitter and ask her if she's present there..

Posted at

The Song

@XxLuLuxX Thank you so much for your words...But the thing is the song is nowhere on the internet...I don't know why.I think  Friday morning we'll find a link something for the song..at least I found the lyrics on that site.and a few seconds of the song...

Posted at

Julie Plec talks Klaus/Alaric, Isobel's death and John/Elena's heart-to-heart...

He is pretty amazing..it's like the man dreams about ideeas that make TVD number 1 and us so excited Lol

Posted at

The Song

Lol the lyrics are there and I belive that's the song!!!!!!

Posted at

The Song

Saw something on youtube.a person said we should try a site www.blacktoastmusic.com and write I will always be your baby. A few seconds of a song performed by Jenny and The Fentones.I can't really ssay for sure if this is the song..'cause I can't listen to the whole song..and I couldn't find it anywhere else..my head hurts from all the searching Lol

Posted at

some new delena in 2x18

you're welcome :D

Posted at

The Song

nope..Kat Graham didn't answer,on Facebook or Twitter,she's talking about the project with clean water,Nina is not on Twitter yet,hasn't been for 2 days....so...no luck :(

Posted at

The Song

:) glad to be helpful.

Posted at

THD 2x21

yes that's what I meant :)

Posted at
x Close Ad