Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

Aww come on, I can already see him saying sorry for being right and then crying and going to eat some rabbits, while crying for Elena...

Posted at

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Bloopers

Not as funny as the season1 ones :[

Posted at

Nine Lives of Chloe King

HOLYSHITAS FAAGSAGAGAWGAWJK

NOW THATS HOW YOU DO A FINALE DAMNIT, tvd should LEARN from this.

It all at start of season finale started nice and calm and then by the end of the season finale you had FIVE cliffhangers of HUGE proportions in ROW, huge death count and at least one important death caused by main character himself  AND at least 3 HUGE revelations, 

I certainly hope this gets renewed. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

( the real big bad)

did you learn nothing? There's no "real" big bad. Every big bad goes bunny eater good nina dobrev lover to introducer the NEXT big thing...... 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

oh but wait ! this time it sa random werewolf_with_bad_fashion_sense_#5746. He totally like matters! and it will be SHOCKING!.....

Posted at

Delena shippers - prepare to weep!

It's not a real thing. . . Please.

To Williamson and Plec it is. They have quoted that term multiple times talking about SE and how awesome of soulmates they are. Thats another failure on TVD part.

TVD Books was all about defying that. Steffan and Elena were "destined soulmates", yet elena went all "screw that" and eventually (till writer got fired by publishers) decided that Damon is more important to her.

BTVS was all about the fact that romance is just that. Emotions. Some people might fit better with each other, some might look even though they were MADE for each other, but nothing good ever comes out from "Destined'  pairings. ANd that there's nothing wrong with polygamy(the approach main character takes up latter on)

TVD show so far is all "LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IS STELENA". SE is that sugary pairing of two lovebirds you would see back at  times of when you were in highschool and saw two people in pink sweaters talking sugar to each other and developed a feeling of wanting to punch them both. Thats SE. Except that show sees it as the best thing EVAR....

Posted at

And next season "hello klaus, yes its so nice you just happened to fall in love me. angry? no why should I be. I forgave the original version of you called Damon for snapping my brother's neck in front of my eyes, why should I not forgive you for killing that character that will never be mentioned again?"

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Damon weren't scared of him. More like grossed out by him. Or just very angry or angsty. Damon should really just have wooped his ass. Like always carrying around a sharp stick he can poke him with. Or a vervain spray like the wolfs have.

Oh please, if he did something competent this time, what would Elena whine about telling him how bad he is and what would BOnnie set him on fire again for then? :P 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

any hope for great potential of ghosts storyline lost.

Posted at

no reaction? HOw dare you! She shrugs! She totally does shrug! Everyt time something bad happens! And then she sometimes frowns!

Posted at
x Close Ad