Dare to Dair?

or for calling Dair incest (LOL)

lol, I did read few people mention that. It's sort of stupid

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

by defend and correct, correcting the post that they quoted.

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Stuff in this thread are not supposed to be seen by you guys,

Not supposed to? Noo if it were not supposed to then this would not be a public thread. By being public it is up to everyone to read it willingly, and some of us read other threads out of curiosity, not because we want to know what our opposites/enemies are saying about us. I don't really know who went to the thread and quoted their posts but I see no problem with popping in to defend and correct someone D:
Posted at

Dare to Dair?

lol peace*

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

If you wanna stalk us, fine, at least read the whole conversation. xD

This, seriously. It's not Dair that annoys me, its the 10 percent of their fans. But even chair has its psychos that annoy me. Also I have not listened to any other TDG songs, but my friend's dad is fixing my laptop :)
Posted at

Ordinary People WebClip (the real one :p)

Why does Klaus have the mr. facebook nickname? Also Damon called her Barbie Klaus lul

And I knew Esther had the necklace in the pics, I just hoped she was still not the original witch

Posted at

LOL KK WEDDING LASTED 72 DAYS LOL

kim sucks she's annoying

Posted at

Does anyone else find Elena.... boring/annoying at times?

Totally agree with you Coco, and LOL at those matt/matta pics, oh em gee

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Well most of the temporary/guest/recurring/whenwillyouleave characters end up being "shockingly" evil around the time their last episodes come near, so maybe Louis does forge the test or something, maybe he'll actually be like his sister who simply wants the throne. Besides, calling the therapist cliffhanger already gauranteed for me that he's going to be a douche soon

Posted at

Does anyone else find Elena.... boring/annoying at times?

No there's another difference, she's pretty :) Her wardrobe and expressions just don't show it...she needs to look like this

IMO the writers just try so hard to make her opposite of Katherine who is a  bombshell, but then again with Plec's retardetry, she probably thinks Elena and her wardrobe is drop dead gorgeous

Posted at