Why Chuck Bass should go die in a fire...

Delena equals Chair.

- violent abusive behaviour : check.

- borderline alcoholic : check.

- threatening : check.

- fans who constantly forgive the wrong doings of the male lead : check.

- retarded fans who  go "UM NO. STILL SHIPPING THEM." : check.

where are you bb

I don't know why but I find Delena more annoying than Chair and I will vomit if/when it happens

Posted at

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! GLEE FANS. CLICK. NOW.

From what I read, MJ tribute is confirmed. Murphy said he didn't want to make too many tributes as well.
Posted at

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! GLEE FANS. CLICK. NOW.

A lot of these songs I really hated or never cared for/payed attention to, until I heard Glee sing them. Such as, MLWSWyou, NoAir..

haha I didn't click it :) I will  wait tuesday

Posted at

Is Juilet Gossip Girl?

We don't know what gossip girl's financial status is, so if she weren't too well off it would make sense that Juliet is one of her close friends or something.

GG's status is the same as the people she blogs about (blair serena whatever) She mentioned it casually, I don't remember the lines. Let me exaggerate..."Of the most prestige blahblahblah people like myself" meh

Posted at

Juliet's Brother (Spoilers)

This plot just really sounds like some random girl using Nate as a tool for a scheme. (season 3 anyone)
Posted at

The GG Graphic Novels

Lol. Yeah at first I thought it looked lame but then I flipped through it and got it. 4everchuck must be right it seems like it's based off the books (which I never read before) but I still thought Chuck was like the one in the show, just minus the hair bangs, his chest being out, and stuff. Plus, there's one part in the book that said chuck and blair became an evil-team from heaven since they were five. So I assumed they picked up most chemistry from the show. (I heard they barely interact in the books)

Posted at

SEXIEST. CAST. EVER.

I just find it interesting how the promo pic's of the cast (any cast, from most shows) never dress like the characters do.

It's always all sophisticated, royal-looking and stuff. Even Gossip Girl which is about Manhattan's most prestige, I find their promo pics out of character.

I mean their super-hot pics and all, just saying. I never understood that

Are these pics new btw?

Posted at

The GG Graphic Novels

Lol, your right. I didn't understand the hair bangs. And it's like they made him and Nate's rivalry like Blair and Serena's. Chuck's all jealous of Nate because the girls like him more and stuff. Is the second book pretty good? It wasn't at my  borders :\

Posted at

The GG Graphic Novels

4everchuck did you buy the books?

lol shanman I like your icon t-t

Serena is kind of like...super dumb in this. She saw Dan cheat on her with Blair and then went to the park to blow bubbles with Vanessa...

I'm glad their making a third

Posted at

A little reality check please...

When we have room for damn Glee threads which bash GG, we have room for this too.

Lol

Posted at