For Whom the Bell Tolls (Season 1)

I really think Ian was just pushed as a set up. His body dissapeared so fast, I think he knew "A" or whoever was going to push him down. But that doesn't exactly make sense if his motive was to kill Spencer. Just a theory

Posted at

Who on here is happy with their ship?

Me<< only Cheva shipper, it seems.^^

I liked Cheva alot, :)

Posted at

Who do you think is A?

and then she also says to spencer that Alisons lies must have been the reason she died.

That scene where she said that, Spencer gave her a short stare, and at that point I really did suspect for a second that Melissa knew more about Ali. I started to think people were crazy for saying Melissa may be A, and I still think it is, but after rethinking about it, it doesn't sound that ridiculous.

Wow Flora, I never picked up on the coat number! But i don't think that Ian is/was -A either. I think he thought that he or Melissa killed Alison, and has ever since just tried to protect himself and Melissa. I think that maybe someone else killed Ali. The question is who? And why? And how could Ian think that he killed her, when the news about her cause of death was everywhere in that town? Yeah, when the girls first declared that Toby, Jenna, Noal Ian were A, I didn't believe those assumptions for a second. It was way too fast for them to figure that out. Mystery murder stories have typical storylines, the main characters will always assume the mysterious quiet bad boy (Toby) is the killer, they will always assume the bully (Noel, Ian) is the killer, and they will always assume the enemy or person with a big grudge (Jenna) is the killer. That's why I knew none of them were the killers or "A" And after hearing what Ian told Spencer about Ali, to ME it sounded like Ian believes he killed Alison. If she was strangled AND had blunt head trama, I think Ian may have run away and someone showed up when she unconscious.
Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Ah I need to start 4x08, I was behind by some eps cause of school :\ gonna look for it

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I think we should chill with the charlie judgements until the show comes back :) i dunno, I don't love Dair but I DO LOVE DAN <33

also I finished some of 4x09 and 4x10 too, really sweet scenes

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I've always kind of hated how one character is pinned as a big hypocrite (usually dan or vanessa) their all hypocrites to me.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqTXgekGYU

Here is the link for Chuck and Blair scenes from 4.09 on youtube. 

lol thank you :) only the chair parts were good? I'm not sure what the whole ep was about
Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

OMG you didn't see 4.09 THE BEST EPISODE OF S4??? Go watch it NOWWWWW

I want to but I have no idea how to find it, youtube isn't much help, and I hate megavideo
Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I never saw that episode, the one on Janey's av

I don't know how to find it though

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I just had a random thought, weird sorry but why did lady gaga get a nose job if she was "born that way"? I'm a hypocrisy-nazi

Posted at
x Close Ad