An1 else think spencer's kind of a whore?

That Paige chick was retarded.

The scene where Em's mom gets all in his Paige's dad's grill and tells him off, you see Paige looking all shocked and her huge eyes pop out. I paused it and laughed hard for 3 minutes. Her facial expressions dood.

Posted at

HOW

Chuck is stupid for obvious reasons. No need to explain.

Blair is stupid too. I am sick of her repetitive fairy tale and prince storylines. Lets see they met in France and she was completely uninterested when she thought he was the limo driver, and he decides after 8 months to follow her to NY, and I really thought she was smart enough to think that is not the only reason he came back. But even if she is aware of this and pretends it's not possible, that is just as dumb.

There is a lot of Chuck hate, which is reasonable. But Blair annoys me just as much lately

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I had to work tonight, forgot to record it

What happened?

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

dairshipper

I am laughing hard as I type while responding to that picture

gosh TY still laughing at Chuck's and Vanessa's

Posted at

What if the first Petrova doppelganger is an original and a sister of Klaus and Elijah???

@Flora

Yea but they actually care. Just a little bit. Klaus have no redeeming qualities. He wants to kill her, even when there is a way to spare her. He just dosen't care. Although i still hoped they would have maked Klaus a little more malevolent.

I was tired when I read that and mistook you for talking about Elijah and not Klaus. Lol
Posted at

OMFG!NEW SPOILERS!!!!

Kissing Damon in the finale would not make any sense. All season two has proven is that Damon loves Elena, but there was barely any proof that she's been falling for him lately. I'm not going to doubt the kiss though.

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Lol that is probably true though, he might end up with her next season.

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Lol yeesh, Chuck chasing Raina was so dumb. I liked that scene in the pic

Posted at

people who would stop watching TVD if damon dies

I'm not even sure why this thread was made, because he ain't gonna die

This.
Posted at

people who would stop watching TVD if damon dies

Please don't throw out blanketed statements about a particular fan group, its rude.

I don't really think that was rude, but if or when I am being rude, you can't really ask me to stop.
Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad