oops!

Hey Heather,nice name :)  

yeah he is,but he is hot so ;) but i think it will be more like Mentor-Prodigy kind of thing if anything,he might help her get to the dark side.I liked Beremy too but tbh Jeremy was already in love with Anna,Bonnie always felt kind of rebound to me,even if he did give more fucks about her than anyone else in the show.  

Posted at

oops!

I literally ROFL''d when i saw that.

Ugh,i don't think anyone liked it,it felt semi-incesteous to me idk.I think it is kinda over,they might be restart ing Jeremy and Bonnie again,idk just a feeling or they might go the Bonnie-Shane route,they do look hot.

BTW whats your name?,you already know my name lol.

Posted at

oops!

Lol Bonnie was kinda involved in the Jeremy Anna thing and then there was that Luka guy,i kind of liked the idea of him and Bonnie but they killed him be4 that even took off.They kind of end her love triangle before it even takes off.and Please Matt shouldn't be with Rebekah either,the idea of Mabekah just makes we wanna puke.I'm right with you there on April though,she is weird and pointless and the actor is just bad.

Posted at

oops!

Seriously though,the number of love triangles is ridicuolous.Michael Collado should do one of his epic love diagrams again.the last one was hilarious.

Posted at

oops!

They should change the show's name to The triangle diaries.there are so many love triangle i've lost count lol

Posted at

oops!

i think even if they do get together,they'll eventually break up and Elena WILL go back to Stefan,its just a matter of when.i just can't picture Damon as someone's boyfriend much less DE as a regular couple.

and idk about Mabekah but judging from the epi's Mapril might happen.

Posted at

oops!

I was hoping that after this break up she'd take sometime to figure herself out,but she'll probably start dating Damon soon.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Found this on Wiki lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

i still would've loved to see that bargaininng scene thoh ;)

Also why does Klaus want to keep the un-sired ones alive??aren't they a threat??

btw does anyone know which song they played during the SE break up scene??it was b'ful

Posted at

oops!

^Lol yeah,she didn't even try or struggle to get out of the room,no,she just sat  there and waited for the salvabro's to come save her oh and her eternal blaming and whining still continues,great character development.

Posted at