yeah you showed me what to do,

and thats why am comin back to you,

yeah,

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

Bryan adams, coming back to you. a song for stelena

Posted at

@kay nice new icon. i need a icon. have you being a fb? theres some  girl twittering on about d/e getting married even when i told her, that them pictures where scenes from s1, just changed colour of her dress, n you told her they were fake, she doesnt seem convinced.

Posted at

@flora, i,ve seen that argumnet about stefan only wants elena because she looks like kat, n damon loves her because she's differnt from kat. i just told them that perhaps they should re watch the episodes, cos am pretty sure it was stefan telling lexi what he felt about elena and kat.

as for that fan not wanting to see s/e sex, just d/e, urghh their little make out session was enough for the whole lofe span of vampire diaries. to be honest even if they gave d/e a shot i dont think that they would ever go that far with them, i mean it could never live up to s/e's 1st time, with d/e i think it would probably be like 3.19. which you know we all like some of that sometimes, but really s/e's sexual realionship is potrayed more beautifully n intermate than d/e can ever. because even this is just another way of showing how different the relationships are.

Posted at

@emily am going to read your repomses in a min. i couldnt reply to it  all cos like i said it wouldnt post anything.

Posted at

@emily. thank you for reading my fanfic, n reveiwing, its quite hard, plus am not the best speller, but like once  i started it couldnt stop.

Posted at

hi everyone, i couldnt contuine posting last night, cos it just kept putting evrything throught to moderation, even one word.

Posted at

stefan attuitude isnt if i'm not having her no one is, its more am setting her free, cos theres things i cant give her. plus he was trying to kill klaus so he couldnt  hurt elena anymore. n stefans right to tell him he wont have her respect at  least not for along time, why should he, he's done alot to elenas close ones. n yes stefan was a monster but he never hurt anymone directly connected to them. plus  his emitions were off, his humanity sliding away from him. whereas damon did things by choice, because he could.damon can do good deeds, but then can undo them very qickly. and even in 3,15 when he turned abby so stefan didnt have to, he makes it sound like a  game to win elena. he doesnt immply that he;'s going to stop competeting against stefan. 

Posted at