Stelena Appreciation Thread

@emily thanks for reveiwing my fanfic, read yours ealier. love bamon too!!wish it could have gone down mmore in tv show. kinda still hoping it will for season 4!!

Posted at

i think the more i think about the choice of elena at the end of s3, if it hadent have being shoved in my face, i would never have put damon as a contender, i would have said stefan always. or her being lone for a while. i just think that d/e have a good friendship but their bonded because of  stefan, he is there main link. i really do feel that damon has to say why he loves elena to be able to get an understanding. cos all i get from elena is confusment sexual attraction. well sexual attraction isnt always enough to act on. we mite think the lad who works at the supermarket is hot, doesnt mean were going to jump his bones lol!! i think in s1+2 damon always felt that elena wasnt intrested n stefan was right for her, but then in s3 stefan wasnt there and wen he was he wasnt stefan. what i want to know when did damon decide that this gave him a free pass at elena, what did elena say do, for damon to think in 3.10 that she would respond to the kiss. how did she become open game in his eyes? n why wasnt he fighting for stefan? when he knew that stefan had become like he was, flipping his switch, because of what he'd gone through. that he'd have to give everything up, including his humanity.  i mean the writers want us to love this story of d/s but they tarnish it when ever. thats why the triangle needs to end so it can concentrate on s/e and d/s and their journey.

Posted at

@emily. i liked that link where she grades them. lol in the 1912 grade where she points out that when elena is explaining to matt that damon got under her skin, she like its a rash or infection, but some cream on it or get your limb amputated!! got the feeling not n elena fan though lol!!

Posted at

hi everyone,kay its a really good page on the insight of elena, very good points. i lked the part 5 bit too highlighting elena from s1, how she isnt supernaturally strong, but strong minded and fearless in the fact she'll do whatever to protect those she loves.

Posted at

hi guys it hasnt being letting me post.

Posted at

hi everyone,@heather glad your better, my boys have had cold too n ma man which of couse being make he thinks he's dying lol!!

@kay, i think damon falling for elena goes back to that whole history repeating theme. i read a fanfic other day n in it, stefan n elena are together, damon is still trying to win her, n then elijahs in it, wanting to help with some plan, n damons like why are you so keen to help, oh i get it your in love with her. n stefnas like "everyone just needs to stop falling in love with my girlfriend!". lol.

yeah i hope jomo wins cos ians character hasnt really had n impact this season. i've said before i hate how they've made damon this season. they need to wrap up this triangle, i mean the 'choice' was kinda pushed at us. promotional shoots etc. but in the d/e development all we had was damon longing after elena helping her get stefan, but also moving in on her 3.02 prime example, i mean did the writers want us to beleive that over the summer they had become more? yet the 1st 3 episode elena was all about stefan. we have a couple of kisses. elena losing herself after stefan breakes his compulstion, n damon making her promises, seriously d/e is not understanable, so why elena would even be considering damon, when she hasnt even being with him, n doesnt make her feel all enterily at ease is just weird. elena doesnt like damons easyiness with am a vampire thats how it is attitude she only likes it when he's being more compassionate. n for those who say vampire elena will want damon. why?the rules are that as a vampire all human emitions are heightened, so if the writers tried to use this i fell they would have to change elenas charater, n then we have to ask whats the point of the story?

also i saw on wiki on delena fan had said d/e are 'epic' (doeant even make sense that sentance lol) stefan needs another love intrest, like meredith. it would be nice for the off screen couple to be together on screen like nina n ian. wot?? well for starters, the writers have kinds hinted on m/d becoming drinking buddies. but pw plays a 17 year old, shes a adult in the show  closer to damons age? they dont really share many scenes, n i cant see what storylines in s4 will cause them to, no stefan is going to be helping elena, n d/m are going to mournin alaric. sometimes i think d/e fans are just clutching at anything to have d/e happen.

Posted at

@emily, i think in 3.09, it wouldnt have mattered who came to stefan n told him about damon, the same thing would have happeded. but it was confusubf to watch kat, seen as thought she was so close to having klaus killed, n supposably doesnt love damon, or maybe she didnt think stefan would go about in that way. although at the end it looked like they had planeed it???so also kat as supposably being watching stefan throught the years so maybe she was around when he was on his bender lasttime? and knows what it takes to get him to break through. anyway it could have being caroline or anyone, but the fact is what made stefan break through was damon.

@kay. flora, i'd vote jomo too!!! also i know loads of people think damon/ian are so hot and is the eyecandy of the show, but i personally like pw best, then prob jomo damon 3rd i guess.

so anyway i was watchin an episode lastnight, it the one were elena n stefan are getting steamy on her bed she takes her top off, he takes his off but when he pulls it over his head its damon. elena wakes up. i always assumed this was damon doin the dreamwalk thing, cos it then cuts to the window n the crow flies off. he also gives a dream to stefan about him biting elena. but then reading peoples comment there like elena subconciencly wants damon even then. so am i wrong, i assumed that the crow flying away was suppose to be damon. or was elena dreamin this by herself?

Posted at

I'm actually a Stelena fan and a Delena hater, but I have to say this kiss was EPIC!

well it wasnt my favourite kiss, cant make my mind up which was. i'll have to think about it.

Posted at

a comment from youtube 3.19 clip

im a HUGE stelena fan but no one can deny that this kiss was the best EVER in TVD!

Posted at

something i just read on fb, its hating like this that i think theres no need, even if u disagree with what someone is sayin. this post is senseless thought.

Akansha Agrawal stephan fans just go to hell....keep ur jealousy inside ur ass...bloody bustard he is....u wait and watch...delena dey r the soul f the story....

Posted at
x Close Ad