Stelena Appreciation Thread

no sorry kay its 1st pic, i just replied to that girl but then clicked wrong botton n its gone, it was too long to re write i'll av to do it latter when i've got more time.

Posted at

@kay these posts are from a different pic. still go onto wall pics, but its the one with klaus elena stefan n damon, think its 2nd one in.

@heather, yeah i loved that with both matt n damon she uncertain, she cant say ilu back, but according to delena fans being able to say it to stefan means naf all, n its not real love.

@lisa, 12 hours is rough, i use to work 3 jobs collage n mobile hairdressin on a night give it though cos i wasnt getting any richer lol!!

also about the new characters, am not that fussed, why do we need a new villian if klaus is still kicking about? the only part of april that intrests me if she becaomes jeremys new love intrest. i like flashbacks, n am still wondering about kols quip to damon in 3.14, when damon asks have we meet before? n kols like no dont think so, 

@kay i think that rose/damon relationship could have being great they got each other loved it when she said you flip yours i'll flip mine. there was no trying with each other, n here was a total selfish act from damon. but yeah then he was hurting so he went n laid in the road insteda of dealing with it like normal people.

Posted at

Melissa Green  ‎@Charlene Smithson When I meant 'Stefan is Stefan" I meant that he is always nice except when he was under Klaus's control and went all ripper but other then that he is always good, he doesn't need someone always there for him showing him what is right and what is wrong.. because he always trys to do the right thing. On the other hand Damon needs to learn how to be the old him again before he was turned. He needs to learn how to do good instead of evil, that's where I see Elena helping him. 13 hours ago · Like Melissa Green  I think that Damon and Elena should be together for alot of reasons there is alot of foreshadowing with them and alot of parallels, like when bonnie touched Elena and saw a crow, fog and a man.. and when Elena said about Damon consuming her and later it shows a flash back of Damon saying you want a love that consumes you, passion, adventure and even alittle of danger and Elena looking at him.. like 'how did you know?' just shows that they should be end game. Consuming love means that you think about that person all the time. So does mean Stefan deserves to be with a girl that thinks about his brother all the time and Damon should always be getting hurt because Elena only seems to be with Stefan know because she feels obligated? No.. Stefan and Damon deserve someone better but I still wanted Delena c; atleast to see how their relationship would be like. We already had 3 seasons of Stelena it's not fair.. It's suppose to be a love triangle. Last time I checked that meant 3 people, not just 2 and one that gets played with all the time
Posted at

Fadya Fall ‎@zola" u said elena doesn t love damon she is just confused" u dnt know love just look how they look each other its so powerful haven t see that between elena and stefan u can said what u want but this kind of love its te best .never forget she start to hate him,learn to know him after love him yessss its true love much powerful as all.

from fb

Posted at

another one

Toni C. Idowu Damon & elena belong together. Period! All 3 seasons we delena fans have been repetitively kept on the edge of our seats. Make no mistake that the end game will be delena. It started with damon & elena. "A crow, there was fog, a man" & it'll end with damon & elena. sucks to be a stelena :P

Posted at

people say some weird things, senseless somtimes. some posts from fb.

Melissa Green I think Damon only was evil because he was mad and upset about Katherine, his father hating him and Stefan making him turn. Even though that's doesn't give him a right to act out like he does.. but Elena makes him a better person like Damon use to be before he was a vampire.. but Stefan just is Stefan.

Posted at

@heather yeah i think they did, stefan won n he came back. i kinda wish stefan was at the storage place n she drove to him, cos matts little statment of 'i can keep driving forward towards damon, or i can turn back to stefan'. bugs me a little. so i wish stefan was where damon was so she drove forward to stefan, that doesnt make sense. i trying to say that she's like moving forward with stefan??

Posted at

i think it was 3.06 smells like team spirt. as for damons love intrest, i hope its someone new. the only other character i would like him with is bonnie, spice her up abit, but i think its only cos i ship them in the books, they've made bonnies charater very different.

yeah i think damon is going to try n talk elena out of the bunny diet. but does caroline do both, animal n blood bags?

Posted at

i know stefan was a cock in this episode, but god he is sex on legs!!!!

Posted at

Posted at