Stelena Appreciation Thread

@kay i've already responded i couldnt wait for you lol!!but i cant wait to see what u hit her with!!!

Posted at

a delena fan post from fb!!!

Nangamso Ngcebetsha 

Kayleigh i couldn't have said it better myself...for me,the way that Elena dies is very symbolic..This is history repeating itself because she was in a car accident back then but with her parents, who loved her enough to give her life back and on the night that her parents died, she also died. That girl that we see glimpses of when she goes down memory lane.. That is the old Elena who had no idea what she wanted from life and she was perfectly willing to just give up and die..there is a heart-breaking moment between her and her father...she holds his hand and says her goodbyes..he shakes his head in disagreement,but she nods hers and says 'i love you'..enter Stefan the hero who tries to open the door to first save Elena's father,but her father points to Elena because he believes she has so much more to live for although she doesn't realise it.. So it is my belief that that old Elena died in peace at last in the finale of S3 and we should now look forward to a brand new Elena who will live out her life with a new outlook on life... She has been given a chance to live again,but with a few consequences: she is now a vampire,the one thing she never desired to be but also the one thing that keeps her safe,sort of,from the clutches of Klaus and any other approaching danger,because that's what it's all about folks..no danger,no fun and no viewers to keep entertained!So producers,keep up the great work,but be sure to make the favoured trio:Elena, Stefan and Damon and their close friends and family: Tyler, Caroline, Bonny, Matt and Jeremy, survive all obstacles that come their way. Whatever happens with the love triangle will happen,it's not up to us the viewers to decide, but personally,i'm vouching for Damon..gosh he's hunky! Elena makes him good..Okay okay i'm not saying she is his crutch like he depends on her or something..what they have is different,unique, she says so herself...'Damon consumes me...' He challenges her and makes her question who she really is.. Technically and this error must be made right asap, Damon saw and met her first, not Stefan, but i think that now she is a vampire she will remember that moment she shared with Damon before the car accident that took her parents away from her... I think it will give Damon more points in winning her...and what about that time when Stefan went off the rails and was off slaying innocent people? Who stayed behind and was always there for Elana? Damon... Their love is the passionate,all-consuming kind where neither one wants to lose the other, it is selfish love because for example, if it had been Damon placed in the water, he would have gone straight for Elena and he wouldn't have listened to her begging for him to save Matt first...but isn't that the kind of love everyone wants? Raw, selfish and hungry love? Damon loves so much, he is willing to die for her.. Well, Stefan is too, but these brothers are exposed to being different because of the effect they each have on Elena, but when it comes to a matter of Elena being in danger or dying, they both transform into the same thing such that they become one unit.. Yet,i still vouch for Damon on this one.. His love is unfailing,it's like a fire that consumes Elana...it is dangerous yet safe and warm...so there is a balance in some way because in your partner you have to take the good with the bad...Damon is a bad-boy transformed into a good-boy when he is with Elena... Okay i guess i've made my point...

5 hours ago · Like · 2
Posted at

yeah that annoe is weird cos to one of kay's polst she responded i could possiably ship stelena n delena reading your posts, then goes onto another pic n posts stuff like that. d/e most boring couple, who is d/e?lol!!

god its ages to october, does anyone know when thy'll bring s3 dvd out?

Posted at

@kay am just reading that reply from toni, to be honest i got a bit board toward the end of it lol!! gunna read your reply 1st before i answer.

Posted at

another post from fb that made me roll my eyes.

Annie Jones stelena has to be the most boring couple on earth

Posted at

yeah stefan has always being the better brother for me, but i couldnt imagine the show without damon, they could never kill him of without ending the show. i think just in s3 we got to see ahidden side of stefan, that we could have more realated to s1 damon, but it gives stefans character more history n journey to the way he is now and what he fights for. plus damon i couldnt realli   see has a ripper, he likes the kill, without any motivation or somthing controling him, unlike stefan, its taking him 145 years to learn the art of moderation lol!!!

Posted at

@kay there are so many little coinsidences in this show. lol loved your reply to toni. think i might post that post from tumblr, n try again asking why they ship d/e.

Posted at

this is a reply i  got back from some damon lover,

Toni C. Idowu 

‎@ Charlene Smithson, i dont know about a crow being a sign of death, bt i look @ it as a complex animal. Damon's character is supposed to be deep & intense. I should think he's living up to his true nature. & guess what, we love him just like that. do u know y? because we rather him being complex to being simple & boring like stefan. the only other time we saw sth interesting were his ripper days & even that stefan being stefan will of course try to quench that side of his personality that was actually interesting. But really im surprised no stelena fan has actually said stefan is the more interesting of the two. because Damon is damon. no surprises. we've seen him @ his worst & we've seen him @ his best. & guess what he's ALWAYS interesting. i mean from elena's first encounter with him in S1 he has always intrigued her. damon being good or damon being bad, he's the more interesting of the two.

Posted at

@kay i totaly agree with everything said ad a deeper meaning, thats what i was tryin to point out with the matt statment of  driving forward to damon, n back to stefan. also looked since on fb n ther all like love damon delena all the way!!just wanna pull my hair oout, but i think its pointless asking why they ship d/e.

Posted at

@kay i saw your response!!go girl. i've added just hope they've posted, dont know whats wrong with it. i wonder if she will reply. n you know what else, no onw ever did say why they shipped d/e!!

anyway i was thinking earlier, how sad it was in the final that stefan doesnt even know she chose him, n then i realized he stil doesnt know about the denver kis!!!! wil he know??? is it even important any more?? yeah of course it is. could this cause friction later on? dies damon tell him?? christ october is a long time a way!!

Posted at
x Close Ad