DELENA OFFICIAL THREAD

lol am shocked its taken this long for a delena thread to appear

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

good point lisa, stefan is my favourite character, i dont like from the spoilers how there making elena seem. but we'll see

Posted at

just read that spoiler flora, i like moderation stefan i think, bit lethal but bit like the old stefan. am tryin not to pay too much attention to these spoilers, cos i remember all the hype for s3 and  they didnt realli turn out anything like the spoilers.

Posted at

i just read the delena moment spoiler to. so it starts the ongoing triangle, in all these spoilers ther's no mention of stelena. this other spoiler just stumped me though. elena having sex with who??? r they introducing someone to the equation? is it cos elena's turned she's all sexed up. i think we shouldnt pay to much attention or over think these spoilers, i mean honestly there evn goin try to re write the orignals???altho i am looking forward to see what happens with the coucil after ric told them who was who.

Posted at

Hot vampire sex may be on the way between Elena and a mystery man, but it doesn't go down on either of the first two episodes at least

Posted at

@emily, that was a great link, your right though, does sound a bit like kay!lol!!

Posted at

hi everyone, my laptop  broke!!am off on hol end of sept, so when i get back it will be just in time for tvd!lol!

@kay saw your new profile pic on fb, he's such a dish!!

i love the idea of stefan on a moterbike, yeah i think he'll be helping show elena the perks of her new situation.  am also so keen to see how the flasback is played out. hopefully it will be stomped out pretty quickly, yeah it happened did it change owt not really. alot of d/e fans are like oh yeah theres a instant spark, someone said it to me on fb, n like i tried to point out, elena was a young girl here 16, fighting with matt, n hadn't meet stefan. but a spark doesnt always havo be sexual or romantic, no fan cant deny that d/e have something, its just not romantic, in my opion anyway.

has everyone heard to new spoiler of someone who knew tyler, do we think sje's going to notice that tyler isnt really tyler?

to be honest i dont think am that bothered by the new charaters.

but i guess there needs to be a new sex buddy for damon. i was watching tvd other day, and i thought about the motel scene, the way d/e kiss is no different from how damon kisses anyone else, kat rebecca, kelly, isobel, its quck, hard rough, gropy, but s/e have expressed many different kisses, thats why 3.22 was such a beutiful pure moment.

Posted at

@lord of winter lol, them posts are just another sign of some crazy damon/in fan. they dont even know whats going in the show or are even bothered its just the damon show for them.

Posted at

hi guys how are you? i've being a bit MIA but just so busy. kay great break down of rose's speech. i  always thought it was so weird and just really a way for the writers to have someone team delena.

i've being missing from the facebook argument aswell,but last time i checked you had it nailed lol!!

@lisa yeah i think it would have beibg better to see elena write in her diary. and also going back to stefans 'i know te risk but i had to know her' it ties in with 'this is my story' at the whole end of the show hows stefan going t finish this story, knew this girl thought she was different from the one who drove me and my brother apart in 1864, turns out she's not, now she shacked up with my brother in south of france feeding off the locals?

the whole story is about this great epic love, and at the end of it how they overcome everything(includidng damon) to have their happy ending.

Posted at

@kay that girl, nangmoso has replied, but to be honest am confused by her post, she's talkin about a love that u cant walk away from thats why elena cant walk away from damon.

anyway hows everyone else.is it me or does anyone else feel that all the spoilers are like to keep certain fans/ships happy?

@kay love the necklace comparisament. i love all the symbolism and hidden meanings in this show just keeps u on your toes. although am still not sure about the klaus in tyler's body thing. u know he's gunna get to kiss caroline, then after she finds out she'll be like oh maybe i do like him, triangle numba 2!!!!

Posted at
x Close Ad