Stelena Appreciation Thread

hi guys did everyone c the new trailer??v. exciting cant wait to c e/s again!!!

Posted at

i love that they've made jomo a regular!!! looking forward to the flashbacks. the delena aspect of tvd is the worst for me. andnot  just because i ship stelena, its cos they just make no sense. stelena makes me all tingly n warm lol!! i also cant stand all the nonsence from some d/e fans. klefae is great i hope they have alot more interaction ins4. i like ther bromance better than d/a. i think there relationship was kinda abusive in a way. like wen ever alaric was like damon i dont think........ damon snaps his neck!!

Posted at

yeah your all right, it being damons blood that turned elena, damons flash back all the spoilers. its all for the d/e fans, seriously though some d/e fans logic must just to turn to dust when watching ian. i'v just typed stelena v delena into goggle, and all sorts came up, my perosnal fav, delena all the way, at the end of the the day tvd wouldnt be anything without delena. no delena no ratings!

lol i was dying to point out that 3.19 with delenas big moment was the worst ratings in the season of tvd, but it was n old post so didnt bother.

Posted at

lol damnit wish it wasnt his his blood, i think sometimes there just doin it to please d/e. as for paul wesley love him!!he is right about bonnie. and i suppose he had to let elena dies to have so she would turn,. and i understand the whole respecting her descion theme. and her not wanting her to lose someone else but yeah he's on people blood now makin him strong, strong enough to pull 2 people out??? alot of the spoilers r d/e based maybe its cos alot of fans were abit miffed about 3.22 choice.its going to be intresting to see how the writers handle it. and there trying to keep all fan bases happy. i think s4 could be a make it or brake it season 4 me!

Posted at

hi guys how is everyone? this posts, especially the 1st one in regards to damon not being abusive, they are just many of the posts that prove how blinded d/e fans can be. thats what i always hate about some d/e fans is the stefan hate. seriously some fans are just watching for damon. and as for the second post about damons blood i didnt know that had being comfirmed that it was his? i mean she blood jacked him only got 1 viel, which she gave to bill. but then  we see alaric empty 3/4 veils later. so had damon contuined to donate blood?or was it someone else?  but if it was kinda blows her theory of d/e always unwittinley saving each other. unless i've missed something n plec has confirmed it in one of her interiews?

Posted at

its just circles.i mean r we goin to go through the whole delena seson for her to run back to stefan?and whats with the spoiler that elena is going to have sex with some1 but they wont sey who?i mean seriously if its damon then its just weird. but if its someone else then they really are seriously damaging elenas charater. but from this delena spoiler it sounds like they are making changes to elena's charater, and i thin its so they can please delena fans. but its kinda backwards given that up untill now we've always being led to beleive that human traits/feelings are heightened. also love how there now trying to say that stefan who up untill now has love elena uncondionally, isnt goin to like elena vampire. even though its ok for elena to love monster stefan, its not for stefan to love monster elena???? personally i think they are giving into the delena fanbase because of the backlash from 3.22. @kay as peter wrote anymore on his story?
Posted at

"[I]t's certainly not the end of Delena, as anyone might be afraid," Plec told TV Line. "In fact, in a way, it's the beginning of the beginning. "All these things that she's experienced with Damon and with Stefan will have different context for her as she's becoming this new person," she continued. "This circumstance, which is pretty horrific, is going to make them all care about each other even more deeply and argue even more intensely and fracture even more greatly and love as deeply as possible."
Posted at

omg, has anyone seen the new spoilers? Exec producer Julie Plec agreed that Stefan is "not going to have an easy time" with Elena's vampire traits and thirst for blood. "This is a guy who can't really get too close to human blood for too long without losing his mind," she explained. "So it's like he's a guy who just got sober, and his girlfriend just turned 21 and wants to party. There are going to be some complications in their relationship." Plec recently hinted that Elena will enjoy "hot vampire sex" with a character on The Vampire Diaries, but refused to reveal the identity of her male partner.
Posted at

but just to add even if d/e did have a more romantic relaionship i dont think they'll ever have sex, i just cant see who they could do that to elena's charater and then want her to want stefan again n stefan take her back?? think am looking forward more to the c/t/k triangle, that reminds me more of the books.

Posted at

hi guys, thanks emily, to be fair i just dont understand how they can make elena have these deep heavy scenes with damon, then stefan just accept it, cos she's changed. and how can they keep the bothers bond, if there constanantly going to battle over the same thing? if there going to make elena change, then there  going to change the whole dymnamics between the relaionships already forged. and it just goes back to my orignal theory of having to change elena has a character to have delena, n we have to have delena because theres just a fan base or vocal fanbase should i say. so i wonder if this moment in episode 4 is the spilt of stelena for a while? am trying not to read the spoilers cos i want to go into s4 with n open veiw, n i know that at some point they'll be delena moments but hoprfully lets get it done and then move on.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad