Stelena Appreciation Thread

bloody hell people came on this morn and was like wow look at all these comments!!

@emily i dont really want any 2 die, but if i was stefan it would be him sacrificing himself. damon either cos he'd cocked another plan up or him doing something uncharactable and scarficing himself. honestly though i would wnt it to be elena. 1 so the brothers still have each other for eternity. but 2 so that either endgame doesnt feel like a cop out. if it was s/e elena would always wonder about damon or his death would just cement himself in her thoughts, so there would always be this thing betwwen s/e. and d/e endgame damon would always know that if stefan hadnt dies she wouldnt be with him!

and to be honest i dont really want them to do the damon coming back to life storyline from the books. resurection and body swapping has being done to much.

i think jp is balanced with both ships, but i think they did intened to always have s/e has the main couple and perhaps didnt expect the d/e reponse and so has had to create more d/e scenes and maybes for these fans. she does talk about s/e alot, but i think its cos shes proud of the love and connection they've managed to create betwwen these to charaters. whilst also having her have feeling for damon but trying to make us understand them.

and i think this is where they went wrong. they did such agreat job on s/e and getting us to beleive that there love was so pure and epic and can overcome anything that they didnt build d/e up early enough to make it believeable why elena would even have these feelings for damon.

Posted at

@peter oh thats lovley'thr family'

i hope stefan though gives them that little something extra to their connection!!

alot of d/e fans where goin wild cos they thought elena would be sired to damon, this is something they did in the books not the show. it didnt happen with kat to rose. d/s to kat. caroline viki or abby to damon. so if it was damons blood n they did they whole sired  storyline, i will be royaly pissed off cos to me this is a cop out and just for delena fans

Posted at

@heather thats a good point about merdith getting i from someone we dont know, would be good too, cos we,ve only ever seen her take that one syringe from damon, well it wasnt much n it was used on bill forbes too. but alaric was tipping loads out. now damon has never made any over comment about it. oh wait i see it now, another damon flashback of damon lettting merdith take his blood, but compelling her not to tell anyone cos he doesnt want to live up to anyones expectaitions.lol

@kay true you cant ship two couples especially in this case when the two oppsing couples are so different, theres just something that draws them to that certain couple. and i've always said ship who tou want even if its d/e :(, then atleast give good answaers to what your seeing as to why you ship. but its the hate, and taking things out of context.

also i think for both elena and caroline they know what they want. and yes they look at damon/klaus as a what if, but i think they both know that on that path it would end very lonley.

Posted at

evening people

@ kay did u see on fb, that annie girl, "oh i ship both damon n stefan now!! surreal!!

omg that spoiler from candice, well plec had already stated that they would become closer, i would like to see elena reaction to it though, a slight jelousy?like when damon was flirting with rebecca. but people dont be put down if stefan didnt go with another woman when away from elena, supposably pushing her away( cos to be fair the best possiabe way to push her away would have being to hook up with someone else.) he's not going to now when elena needs him. i just think he's going to turn to caroline when its all getting abit much. with elena being confused and damon trying to come between them, and them not agreeing on how elena needs to be 'handled'?

i just really hope by the end of s4 there steering away from the triangle, and giving damon a chance to show the different levels of his personality(if there is) and prove how he's changed and grown through s3.

also stefan with caroline? jesus stop paring her with every male character. she's a cutie to be jumping from 1 to another. althought i did like her with matt, her n tyler make sense. her n klaus would look good, althought it wouldnt make sense for her to love him after everything. just like d/e given damon isnt quite as evil as klaus, but he's still caused alot of hurt to elenas loved ones.

also about klaus i love him, but really he has to be either the bad ass villian or someone they can come to trust, not in the middle painting by day, beheading by night. he was so fun to watch in s2, and then it kinda went downhill if there going to keep klaus charater they should stick to keeping him the villian(cos he does it so well)

Posted at

about damons charater i dont like who they,ve made him in s3. delena fans who say that he's exciting and will give elena advanture blah blah. no i dont think so, we have now seen how damon reacts to certain things, they've made him whinny n pathatic, and we know he kills noe when elean upsets him, whereas before there was the mysterious edge to damon we didnt know what he was going to do. damon is CONSUMED by his need to have elena choose him.

@peter your right damon doesnt match elena as a person/personality.

@kay good comparisment to going on holiday, everyone think that. i love it here i could live here. but there always happy to get back into their own bed. plus like being on hol, its only good because its something different, when it becomes the norm its not fun anymore.

but as for elena she's had enough dangour n being on the edge in the last few years to last  alife time. elena will always want damon in her life, but the final proved it, she didnt want to lose either, but when it came down to it, when she thought she was going to lose them both and could only say goodbye to one it was stefan. stefan probably is like a warm blanket but everyone has something like it.

Posted at

@kay do u remember s2 where d/s go  save elena when shes taken by rose. and damon stakes elijah, elena's running down the stair s, and the camara cuts to damon's fsce making viewers think shes going to him, and the look on his face almost like he thinks so to, but then stefan appears, i thought stefan would be at the bottom to. but ppoint is why does damon think elena is running to him?

Posted at

you know what would be nice if elijah came back and helped elena when she becomes a vampire.

Posted at

@emily, what is that post?is it a fan fic or what, i dont really know what to say. are they upset by elena forgiving nature? upset she doesnt forgive damon easilt, cos i mean why the hel would she he snapped her brothers neck, which is probably the only true statment in this post, althought their still tryin to defend why he did it,

i just dont get the crap about jeremy. that didnt happen stfena has never hurt anyone immidate to elena. or was he just being extrem in saying even if he did do this she would forgive him??

i just christ the only thing i can say is was   they high when they wrote this?

Posted at

also the consum thing. when i think of the word its always negative sounding.like there consumed with greif. there sadness is comsuming.

love isnt something i generally think of as consuming. that not how my man makes me feels. i like to think of it has balanced and each other both making sacrifces. meeting in the middle.

i just cant wait to hear what damon says about it, and why really.

Posted at

lol yeah i didnt want to point out the nxt episode ratings, still the big delena moment was a low thats the main point.

@kay that other person has responded dinu or summat,  am not even replaying, i had to read it 5 times and i just thought yr talking in riddles n you yorself have no idea what your talking about.  they just cant back up their points. thats why its so hard to understand d/e fans cos they are either making stuff up,  seeing something that isnt there. hating on stefan. or just ignoring everything s/e are.

whilst your doing your looking for the point of where damon and elena fell for each other, you should see if theres some scene where he's challanging her.

but i mean in 3.14 when elena wants to talk to ester, and damon just snatches the invite and is like no end of story. is this challanging her?

or 2.20 when he doesnt want to see if the exlier will work

3.02 when he doesnt want elena goin to find stefan

even 1.11 when he takes her to georgia

plenty more but is this what are being confused with challanging her?

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad