Stelena Appreciation Thread

the rest of the post is just unbeleievable, i mean Stefan knew from the beginning that Damon was in love with Elena.did she miss the beginging of show? stefan n elena meet n fell in love, then damon became involved. and helping elena bring stefan back, he should want to cos its his brother, n he's the reason he's gone.

Posted at

damon was proud of stefan, i think damon was panicked by stefans actions, but probably knew deep down he wouldnt hurt elena. i think the worst thing about the scene was the emional element for elena, given her history there. and it was a step foward on trying to beat klaus. as for damon sleeping with rebecca, well i think stefan put 2 n 2 together, realizing how miffed he was elena, he did something rash, n elena doesnt deserve someone telling her they love her, when her ex is there brother n there only involved with each other because of this person. to them jumping into bed with someone, who tried to kill her n would kill her next chance they get. again he doesnt say just damon he says him to.

Posted at

it keeps sending my posts for modertion

Posted at

in 2.08 he shouldnt be saying this, shes stefan girl. and if he felt she really had to know then he shouldnt have compelled her. he should have being strong enough to realize that she would reject him, n repesct why she didnt feel the same. plus he did kill her brother not long before.

in 3,12, stefan has realized he pushed it too far. that he lost his humaity sacrificing himself for damon. then he had to let them think that he's betrayed them, because he saved damon again. stefan at this point is lost, he's pushing elena away, because he's trying to keep her safe, and give her a chance at a normal human life. so why would he give that up for his brother to come in, who cant give her a human life either. damon used his time trying to help elena find stefan, by getting under her skin. plus i think that damon is a little mad that he didnt know that stefan was sacrificng himself for him, n that at this point he doesnt really now who stefan is. plus stefan doesnt just say damon isnt good enough he says them both. at this point there both killers, n vampires. and he knows what elena wants.

Posted at

@flora, i dont think d/k could happen from this point either, i just thinh compared to elena damon would be more suited to kat. i really dont see it when people say they ship s/k. i sometimes think they think stefan would be happy with kat cos shes the other dopplegangger. but again these fans only say what they want to see happen. stefan has told us why he loves elena, and why he doesnt love kat, he knows whats different betwwen them. he knows now what he thought he felt in 1864 was partly being compeled into thinking. to be fair stefan is the only one who says why he loves someone. kat doesnt say why she loves stefan, damon doesnt say why he loves elena. and elena isnt even saying she loves damon. but isnt saying why she feels for him. i dont think he got under my skin counts as a reason. i also love it how stefan always knows the differance betwwen elena and kat.

Posted at

@heather was there a certain reveiw you where readin? i agree i think elena cant deny the attraction but its not what she feels for stefan. i yhink she knoes that damon isnt forever. that she doesnt love him all of him so how could they ever measure up to how she feels around stefan.

and even if damon does become the new stefan, can she really forgive the things that damon did before?

i wish the triangle would come to an end. i want to see the brothers stronger,am hoping that damon will see that whatever elena feels for him it isnt enough. and that he will always have stefan and elena his new family who do love him so he doesnt have that feeling.

Posted at

@kay, its a good post from tumblr, very insightful. i think s/e are for certain endgame.n it would be great to see damons character evolve more, to want to do things for others. but elena has being a big part of damons change, with her reaching out to him, so have others, and this scares him cos for so long he hasnt had to live up to anyones expectations.

i have a theory/question. lets say that human damon was more like the now damon.but some of s1 qualites in damon were in human damon. that were heightened when turned. adding to his bitterness, and lonliness. made him quite stand off-ish, the damon we met in 3.16. but in this episode we meet stefan who isnt feeding off humans. and sage the naughty vampire, why did sage choose damon as her little project? because she made him more of who he is now, embracing the dark side, now elena is bringing him back.

i just wondered what sage saw in damon. did she see him as weak pity him? i dont know, but she also had the choice of stefan who was weak to, or did she not see this in him, becasue he still had his humanity whereas damon wasnt exsisting as a human nor a vampire. i think in s4 i would love to see more of how damon became more like he was, n perhaps the 1st 50 years of how he was feeling.

Posted at

@flora, my list was just to show how much more d/k are alike n how s/e are alike. why i cant see delena happening. i wasnt saying that damon is always like it, n kat probably is more so than him. i just want to have to see sarcastic or goading posts, thats why this is the only forum i come on, i dont hate dlena i just dont understand it, n want some die hard delelna fan to point out why they ship them. i also cant stand (more so since s3) the hate on charaters/actors n writers.

my post wasnt hate on on damon i love his character, not so much s3 damon, but the show wouldnt be right without him. i just find it hard to see why they ship d/e when d/k are more suited.

Posted at

you know what ladies its being fun talking to you, but i think the whole thing has being ruined for me just like peter. i wasnt saying thats who damon is it was somethings that him n kat have in common.just like kat can do good things sometimes like in 3.09.

so i think thats it from me.but kay,heather, emily and lord of winter hope you contuine, with your thoughts n disscussions.

Posted at

@emily just seen your tumblr page. its really good, must have took you ages.are you a bamon fan?

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad