Stefan and Rebekah?

to be fair Tyler should be really pissed at Elena, yes Elena has lost alot, her perants, jenna, Ric. but what about Tyler? he has lost both his perants, vicky his uncle. he became a wereawolf and a hybird because of elena, in a away. am glas to see stefan havein fun though. Damon is so boring!!! wish they'd end this sire crap though!

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

my heart broke for stefan in that moment he foumd out about d/e. and i hate that they put d/e in the lakehouse, which was full of stelena moments. n made elena say that comment about it all being a memeory. feel the writers really have have messed up s/e. i wonder what will happen with the sire bond, will it be that she'll snap out of it? but is it to much for stefan?

Posted at

i think both ships have being ruined, but d/e fans are blind to that cos d/e are having alot of sex. to be fair if it had being stefans's blood that turned her, she would be happy too, and carrying on like she is. i really didnt think that the writers would ever go as far of having d/e do the dirty, given that you know THERE BROTHERS. plus what they wanted us to beleive about elena's character. i've always being a bid s/e fan but seriously, why would stefan want her back when she's being with damon? really she nedds to stay a vamipre and spend the next 50 years making it up to stefan.i hope stefan gets really mad gets high on hb and kick the hell out of damon!lol!:)

Posted at

its so quite on here, but i quess there isnt much to say on the s/e front except, well elena has lost the plot lol!

Posted at

where's season 4 going?

at the moment jermeys plot line is the most intreasting aspcct of the show.  delena wont have sex, elena will probably hulucanate about stefan when she's with damon, like before. the writers are always saying they dint give into what the fans want, but havin klaus at the moment is proof enough, i mean what is his role at the moment? dont get me wrong jo mo is great, n klaus is funny, but he's lost that edge. as for the white oak stake, am not sure damon does have it, last time we saw it elena was going to stake rebecca, n she passed it to stefan, so technically he was the last one with it, as far as we know.

Posted at

where's season 4 going?

i've always being a big fan of tvd and a stelena shipper, but just of late am not really liking anything thats happening, except jeremys storyline. it all seems a bit repertative. hate what's happened with klaus. and i really prefer damon from s1. i cant stand delena, but am not suprised s/e broke up and she'll now probably have more of a thing with damon. because thats what the shows about, i do feel though delena should have happened last season. and if i was a delena fan i would feell like its a cop out from the writers, because they had to change elena, for her to be with damon. i also hope there isnt a cure, but then when elena starts cryin i then hope they find it fast!lol!

Posted at

oops!

in s3 elena was upset she told bonnie and caroline its being a year since we meet(he n stefan) that was ep 3 i think. i am a big selena shipper but am glad stefan sacked her off. since turning she just whines and cries. i hope the wriers tell us why elena cant have lood bags when kat does. it was  arouse for the writers to give us more delena eyeflirt time. but the thing i dont get is why hasnt elena, caroline and bonnie had any interaction s ofar except b/e in ep4? if she's struggling so much and the only thing that keeps her grounded is her loved ones why isnt there more interaction between these 3 freinds.

Posted at

i dont think d/e will happen straight away anyway. so i've just watched runawaybride great quote, 'sometimes people confuse actractive ness with rightness'.

Posted at

yeah i think the writers need to explain why she cant have blood bags, personally i think it was just a way to push her towards damon. am still in shock she admitted how she felt, but i think she should have done it before, to have her give all that crap about choosing stefan and then say that. am just glad he dumped her ars!!but lets be honest the damon fanbase is bigger than delena, so were prob gunna see damon reject elena, i think its ep 8 spoiler damon has a hearbreakind choice to make. making damon oh so much more deserving and the better brother. i think stefan is going to go find the cure but he cant be gone long cos in ep 8 him and damon go to new orlens.

Posted at

yes lastnights episode was hell!! but it isnt a shock suppose it has to happen, but i have always said she would have to change to be with damon which she basically said. i dont get though the feelings she had are heightned why arnt those she had for stefan heightened to? but elena latly hasnt being a character i like, so hopefully she'll get her self sorted then they can try and start over. but right now stefan is far too good for her!!

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad