This was clearly the BEST EP OF THE SEASON!!!
1. best scene? : All the flashbacks were amazing. But the events just before the transformation were amazing.
2. scaling it? 10000000000. It was indicated they have some history but I never thought this will happen.
3. Henry? Henry would always trust his MOM's. He would find a way to make a way to work through the issues of Neverland.
4.share? I think Pan will share it when Neal asks for RUMPLE next ep, I believe there will be some emotional moments in this last Neverland connected eps.
5, Taking down Pan? CHARMING and SNOW. they are pretty useless this season beside in the flashbacks. Maybe some true eternal love moment or so. But I doubt they kill Pan any time soon. He just arrived.
1.Fav scen? : Callie and Mer finding the letter. I love these 2 together. They are very similiar characters, do you remember the panty thing from the season 3 premier? They have chemistry all along.
2. Callie centric! : It was a nice touch especially we barely see Callie struggling with something cause she was always flawless kickass surgeon. The only thing I missed the follow up was the Mer-Der printer thing. The writers played it safe by not pushing the fight.
3. Daddy Torres? : Never quite liked him. But always liked his sassy quotes here and there.
4. Flashback? : The sperm search thingy was a nice scene. It had some original Calzona flow like pre season 7. The miscarriage I believe was Forced. I mean Arizona said she doesn't want to lose anything anymore and than she does the only thing that can make her lose Everything and eventually did.
5.New Friends? : Besides Mallie having great scenes, I really love April and Arizona and Xtina and Shane.
He looks like Tommy minus 10 years. really can not wait for this to air.
1.Fav scene? : Silas in the opening. He was perfect. I love Paul being devious. He has just that right amount of care free badassness. Tessa traveling through Bonnie was great as well. The Power of 3 Nina's was amazing.
2.Dead and Gone! Silas made a lasting impression. But Tessa was really there and had a lot of potential. Shame she killed herself.
3. Bonnie is back! I'm in for yay! I think she will get better development and more screen time. Homestly she deserves it. And people look at how many Vamps will Klaus kill next week she will die cause of the pain.
4.Sitcom? Do you mean "Modern Doppelgangers" ?
5. Klaus back? Either he needs Caroline or Katarina. And with Katarina going to cheer up with Stephan could along.
It was a solid episode beside the Lydia thing. I loved the pacing. Emily put out her prime game and I love it.
But bringing back Lydia is the biggest bull shit they could've done. Just pathetic. the plot device queen Katarina Petrova says Hello.
WONDERFUL EPISODE!!! Really the biggest twist ever making Pan Rumples DaD.
The flashbacks were priceless. Every scene was working the story tremendously. Moving the story in the really direction. Young Rumple performed awesome just as Malcolm. He is a tormented man but he ultimatly did the best thing he could do for his son. We can compare it to Emma leaving Henry cause she wasn't able to take care of him. Of course Pan's action was more egoistic but just as tormented
Love the chemistry between Regina and Rumple not to tell there is some love in the air. Magical Love. I love Rumple's role in the whole story the antagonist trying to o the right thing but for it's own reasons.
I hoped Henry would be smarter at the end and try to fight. Henry not believing his parents was to ridicoulus I know he is a tormented boy with a lot of delusions and ilusions hunting him but He always would trust EMMA:
either way that was the only flaw in this amazing instalment can not wait for the show to comeback.
I am a real tvfanatic and I got a lot of spare time these days . Arrow is my guilty pleasure and your RT are getting better every week. Yeah Grant does not seem like the right choice for Barry, he has that Baby face and it seems unfitting. But the Arrow team did not disappoint with their casting choices so we will see in time. I miss Chad Michael Murray on my screen and I could see him as the right choice. But I believe the writers will throw in a bigger curve ball into The Flash backstory. Greatings from Serbia! :)))
Comment modified at November 17, 2013 15:28
Lovely read for a slow Sunday.
1Arrow Mythology? : I never heard about HIVE prior to the ep so I'm curious to find out more. After this ep I can't wait for Barry Allen. Not because his Flash history but because of the spoilers telling Oliver will push towards Belicity and how will Fell react to that.
2. OliBel? - I believe sexing it up with Isobel was a way of finding his way back. I believe Oliver needed to feel someone so he could feel more alive and human. I mean look at his life, he become a hunter and you can't work that way all the time. Looking forward I believe Isobel will pull of a crazy ex trying to hurt Felicity and Oliver in more than ine ways.
3. Olicity destiny? It's obvious he cares but I hope they dig a bit deeper before anything happens. Letting them both put their guards down. I could see them sleeping together in S02E19 and that could make Fel run to Barry.
4.Diggle!? - I loved all about Dighle this week. Him being married, Fell give him a kiss on the cheek, him letting Deadshot go and finding a more obvious goal onwards. I mean it was clear deadshot would never die at this point at least.
5.Flashbacks! They were perfect. I just loved everything about it. I knew Sara was playing a game, otherwise it would be to easy. I'm looking really forward to Oliver rescueing Sara and reunite with Slade and Shado.
this show is so innocent so loveable. its a shame there are no more viewers. it has something about growing up what people forgot. i love carries progress and cant wait for more character development. I m really not sure where they had with maggie but she is quite the scene steallar. misse sam this week.
he is so cool.you have to love him, cant wait for next Originals episoe
© 2013 TV Fanatic