Me like ! It looks both emotional and funny, which is GA specialy after all !
Can't wait to see Meredith finally dealing with Lexie's death.
Grey like qualities ? huh ?
I think that it's really scary that no one seems to move to help her out (which I witness so many times in the street when someone falls, no one stops...what a world we live in !)
I can also see why it's gonna be a tough case for Mer, I'm really excited to see how she's gonna face this, and happy we'll finally ackowledge Lexie's death in a proper way !
Derek : Today I'm gonna show you how to keep beautiful hair in all circumstances, even during a plane crash.
Derek : So today I'm gonna teach you how to survive in Shondaland. First lesson : how to survive after a gunshot.
I always really enjoy scenes with both Bailey and Torres, can't wait !
Seems that only Derek and Callie are there, where are the others ?
Same here. They look worried though.
1. Arizona standing up and Dr Thomas/Cristina's scenes
2. Stupid storyline, useless.
3. I really like Catherine/Richard and dont give a damn about April/Jackson, but I guess April/Jackson has more chances to last.
4. I suppose either the prosthesisist or Alex might help, even though I am still waiting for Arizona's reaction when she hears Alex cut off her leg. Or maybe it'll be someone else we haven't met yet, I read somewhere that Arizona only wanted help from professionals. Which is sure is that Callie can't help her cause she won't let her, unfortunately.
5. I feel for Owen but I think it's his fault. And I'm more mad at Shonda cause cheating was so out of character, that storyline is stupid and is not well writen, where is it going now ?!?
It's about time we see someone affected by Lexie's death. I hope it won't be disappointed in this regard...
@RL : In episode 9x02, Alex tells Callie that Arizona is dying. Then, after Callie's call, we could see Alex picking up a scalpel and make the first cut on Arizona's leg.
© 2013 TV Fanatic