I like what Leah is about to do... it always raises the question about fighting the rules to save someone's life, even though it's deja vu (Denny, Adele, etc)
And of course Meredith is gonna face complications !
lol seriously, you have the right not to like some characters or some storylines and you don't have to justify it, it's better than giving weird reasons that don't make sense. If Calzona is a "soap", so was MerDer in the beginning, and probably much worse. When you think that Meredith first found out that Derek was already married, he left her for Addie, then she dated two guys at the same time, she slept with George, she almost died multiple times, etc etc. If Calzona is soap, then the whole show is. I don't think you guys are fair. The show focuses on all characters, and sometimes we see more of some characters and then we see them less. i don't see why it should be discussed.
Excuse me but I think many of you still don't get what the show is about, even after 9 years. It's about characters GROWING UP. So no, Callie can't be dancing in her underwear in a cave anymore, she's older, she grew up, she got married etc. Same goes for meredith, she's no longer dark and twisty and she has no more issue with commitment, Alex is more responsible etc. That's why we don't focus as much as before on Meredith, she has other types of issues, she has more people around. I don't like all characters, yet I'm not giving stupid arguments to say that the show should be only about the ones I prefer. Otherwise quit watching the show.
1. They will probably end up together but Stephanie treats Jackson better, he deserves much better than April.
2. As I've been saying since the beginning on the show, they'll become an item for sure !
3. I would buy some places in different countries, would start up my own company, would travel around the world and I would give the rest of it to my people and good causes that need it.
4. My favorite happy couple is Calzona but are they really fully happy right now ? I also love MerDer.
5. To garantee the show, survivors can't keep that money otherwise they might leave, and the hospital needs it, so they'll give it to the hospital.
Besides they are not the stars of the show, they are main characters. And right now a big part Grey's is related to the plane crash, so they focus a lot on the lawsuit, Derek's hand and Arizona's leg. That's why we see the ladies maybe more than before. Last year they didn't have much screen time.
Think before you write.
@Charle T : Grey's fans are not only Americans and all kinds of polls and conversations on social networks prove that both Callie but even more Arizona are very popular characthers, and that includes mostly Americans. You can have your opinions but you can't speak on behalf of other people. As for the lesbian relationship, talking from experience, it's not fake or forced, it's actually probably the most realistic lesbian relationship i've ever seen on tv.
Yes killing off characters is too frequent on the show and yes it's losing its audience but it can also simply be explained by the fact that it's the 9th season, very few shows last that long.
Great episode ! I particularly loved the "confetti" incident lol (holy confetti !) and the emotional scene on the roof with Lily and Ted. And I think you guys are quite severe with Ted, he thought that Robin was the one, and it can be really hard to move on if you still haven't met anybody else good enough to replace "the one", I can relate to that.
Super excited that we now know how the Mother and Ted run into each other and still find it weird that Robin and Barney are getting married, but it seems it's really happening as Robin and her father are dancing at the wedding !
So funny :)
It is indeed Meredith's old house that Alex and Cristina now share. So that means that Owen and Cristina are still seeing each other and it means that Jo and Alex did it... lol.
I think Camilla is a good actress, she's really funny in any case !
No one seems to wonder what's gonna happen to the survivors now that they get so much money ! I'm quite sure they won't keep it, something will happen to that money otherwise they won't be doctors anymore etc.
I think Owen might have to step down and Richard will get back to his chief position.
1. Richard and Meredith in the last scene, beautifully played by both actors, and so heartbreaking.
2. Great move, Ben understands and respects Bailey for who she really is.
3. So predictable, i've been saying since she almost first appeared that they'd be together, and I'm now definitely a fan. Even though like Sean, I also liked Lucy !
4. Now that they are out of the "marriage box", they'll go back to each other, they so love each other !
5. Adele, you'll be sadly missed but I'll miss Loretta Devine even more and her ability to express all kinds of emotions in her eyes. Poor Richard !
© 2013 TV Fanatic