I am sure The Secret Circle will get another season.
I think Hart of Dixie or Ringer will be cancelled. And I also hope Nikita will get another season and be moved to the Summer Schedule. Just putting it out there CW. Move some shows to SUMMER!
Jaddison all the freaking way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make a better pairing than Sam and Addison. I honestly DO NOT understand why Shonda went down that road. I think that they have great chemistry as friends but to say they will be lovers never gelled well.
Violet and Pete are good for each other, they do not pretend to be someone else to the other person. They sometimes clash but they will hopefully get there in the end.
On one hand I feel sorry for Amelia, on the other I feel that she is responsible for her situation and she must deal with it and move on.
Sheldon also deserves someone else. Amelia has a long road ahead and if PPP should end, Shonda should send her to Seattle!!!! I want Caterina on TV FOREVER!
1. I hoped it wouldn't be April and she would just take the job in another state and begone for good. But she prob will stick around if only to have sex with Jackson. Maybe she finds another specailty cuz she cant do well under pressure.
2. Mer and Alex. Mer because she was sick and Alex because he missed his first session and was tense and had to answer perfectly. The pressure in those situations are intense.
3. I think he will choose lexie in the end, but she needs to grow up a bit.
4. Yes! love them together! She should be a regular or recurring.
5. Alex, Christina and Jackson will all board planes to go to other hospitals in the finale, one of them will die and the others will be there so save the the dying. We will only know in the season 9 premiere or sooner via spoilers and promos. Mer will stay in Seattle or decide Boston but then won't make the plane and will see the crash and realize Christina is on the plane. A cliffhanger worthy of Grey's!
Fav Scene: The scene were Daniel is giving the interview and Victoria realizes that Daniel is no longer in her court. Priceless.
I think Conrad put a spin on the truth. He would never have told Daniel everything simply because he knows Daniel will tell his mother and or Emily. He also needs Daniel to take over the company and do what is needed. But then again, Emily did say Conrad told Daniel everything. So who really knows.
3. She may be able to give Emily the info that she got from the accountant. That could be useful if she wanted to bring Conrad and Daniel down.
4. Biggest shocker since the switcheroo death in Chaos. But it is a genius move that propels the season forward and takes it past Emily's hit list.
5. Emily. Dumb question. We saw her place the rose. But it did look to fresh for a ground covered in snow. So it could mean something, but we won't know until Victoria looks into it.
6. No he is a nonentity and I hope that its he who dies permanently.
This ep was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! The CW has to renew NIKITA even if they move it to their summer schedule it has to be renewed. Its so awesome! Maggie Q is hot and rocking. Why do so few people watch it? Its staggering that America can't watch this genius piece of work. Its like the best aspects of Alias on steroids!!!
I'm sure Amanda will be trying to get Zetrov by Killing Alex and Division by killing Percy and Mikita.
Best scene: at the end with the friends together. Was amazing.
Last we've seen of Klaus?: Not really. I hope he stays dessicated and that Elijah keeps him in a box for a thousand years. Or until he is needed at some future moment.
Def Matt thinking he could have helped. Just means someone else had to die for him.
Matt and Alaric are 50/50 in my books. Matt's in the car with elena and Alaric is just asking to be killed.
Clearly Elijah comes for his brother and that's how they loose Klaus also that bitch Rebekah tries to kill elena thus killing Alaric.
I honestly thought it would be Christina. My theory was that if she failed, she would have had to have stayed at SGH and deal with Owen and then re take it in a year pass and become the CT attending at SGH. I hoped that April would pass and leave. She never assimilated like Jackson.
It was a great ep, I just cannot fathom why Grey's isn't even nominated for awards anymore.
I think that Mark must choose Julia. I think that they are better suited for each other and Lexie needs to grow up a bit. Mark has.
Oh good lord! I was wondering if Emily was really in love with Daniel or was it just for her Revengenda. Guess it took his NaivetÃ© and gullibility to change her opinion of him. Although I still do not like Jack. He is just too blegh to be with Emily and he will never accept what she is doing. He probably will be the one to rat her out if she ever confides in him.
Ashley is also freaking gullible and should never have sold out her friend. Altho Em was also using her, she wouldn't have hurt her. I have a strong feeling that its Charlotte that dies in the finale. I think that this pill popping storyline has been put in place to foreshadow it.
Looking forward to the 2002 ep now!
I agree, from the 2nd half of the first season the writers got very complacent and started churning out crap episodes after crap episodes. I finally watched the spanish teacher and was like WTF? When did Santana become the champion of quashing latin stereotypes? Who knew she knew what stereotypes mean. All she ever cared about was who she was sleeping with and being head cheerio. Or when did she get clarity to give shcuester advice. seriously. Ryan Murphy really thinks that the audience is dumb.
This ep was blegh like most eps, and the ratings proove it. 5.9 mill from 8-9 mill when it began...
© 2013 TV Fanatic