It was just sad, I was welling up even more in this ep than in the Memorial episode. Tres soliel.
But their magic still doesn't make sense. How can one witch create purgatory? Witches are like this convenient way of doing what ever the writers want them to do... So stupid.
Nina was very good in this episode. Very good. Her breakdown was one for the books. I'm glad Damon told her to switch of her humanity. She won't be the whiny ass vampire that she always was.
Silas is very similar to The First Evil from Buffy. Anyone catch that? He can turn into any dead person. Julie, you Thief!
Stupid ep... Seriously Cougar town lost the plot. It should not be renewed.
I agree with you Showstopper. She needed Alec in prison. Just don't know why they had to get married. Charisma Carpenter has never been better. Amazing acting.
1. The Ross-Derek & Weber scene was quite funny followed by Mer and Derek's reaction to seeing the elevator poster.
2. There is no right decision here, they had to do it to stop Pegasus from buying the hospital. Owen will feel betrayed, Cahill will be pissed and the other board members will also be pissed about what they are doing.
3. Owen is going to feel betrayed. I guess this is what Shonda meant when she said the road for them won't be easy. He will just need time to get passed it. Mer irritated me because of her cavelier attitude towards Owen and Christina. She could care less about him.
4. Don't know or Care. Justin Breuning is an ok actor but seriously hate April.
5. They will end up together. Jo is a good girl. Their road also won't be easy but they are kindred spirits and those usually gravitate towards each other.
This show has only churned out about 2 or 3 lol worthy episodes. Everything else is just so ridiculous and stupid. Seriously. Mindy Kaling is supposed to be this amazing comedienne but its so dumb. That male nurse person must go. He is not funny at all. Alls I want to do is punch him everytime he comes on.
This is gonna sound troll-ish but I so do not like Matt Davis... There was this one vid from comic con on youtube. He was very douchy so I am so turned off by anything with him in... ALso hate Roberth Knepper. The reviews are not all that good for these shows too...
I know I hate that PLL is doing this inane filler episodes! Spencer is becoming a real drag. I suppose it does serve a bigger purpose somewhere down the line but I am over it now. I'm super excited for next weeks ep.. Hopefully we'll have full on drama. Are we getting 24 or 25 eps this season?
This show has become so dumb already... Shane is this mad idiot... Stefan doesn't know what he wants. Klaus is just doing things because its in his nature. He can't not kill Tyler. They all thought this cure was a fountain or something that everyone can have. That idiot Julie Plec really believed that having this shocking revelation that the cure was only for one person would make people ooh and aah when we all knew that it was for one person all this time. And then to have Katherine who was last seen in the botched attempt on Klaus in season 3 come and just take the cure away... Seriously?
Good episode. Loved the Emily Amanda parts. Cried when Amanda died but in all honesty this does mean one thing less to care about. Amanda was a wild card, she is out of the equation now. The revengenda is in full swing.
I liked this episode... Finally we have movement in the right direction. A lot of stories are coming together and I am loving it. Yes we all knew Bae and Neal were the same person but the way the story unfolded was quite good. Jennifer Morrison is amazing. She killed it being totally freaked and it was so good and cool that she called Snow to tell her about it and ask her questions.
Cora the Explorer. Cora is an evil genius. She knows that she has Regina. All Regina wants in Henry. She won't care what has to happen to get her especially in light of the fact that Rumple will want to kill Henry seeing as he the reason behind his demise as forseen by the seer.
© 2014 TV Fanatic