- Where are the TVF User Rankings???? You should def bring that back!
- The comments section: the profile pictures are too large. Some alignment with the comment might be nice.
- Signing in: the updated site doesn't remember my login even though I tick the remember box; so I gotta log in every time I visit the site (it does however remember my username+password).
- profile pages: bring in more options! for example when choosing your favorite shows, do something with images / banners of the favorited shows on your profile page. I like the connect to social media feature.
Okay, that's it. Great design but it can be a lot better. :D
Love this new feature! I started rewatching GG too. Good times.
... and I like this new TVF site design by the way :)
love the Stefan/Caroline connection.
Comment modified at October 28, 2013 19:13
UTD needs to set a path.. some kind of aim or goal it wishes to reach
Strong episode. Liked the part mentioning Ra's Al Ghul a lot and I can't wait to find out what's up with the canary.
@JamesChan If it is one of those girls, then we're in for quite a surprise I guess. It would make sense (her dad was killed by someone who got infected, so she kills people whom she believes to be infected). If it is Bob, then I expect the writers to have some kind of backstory (e.g. spy for the Governor perhaps?).
Okay.. expect to see Chris Hemsworth soon.
Great opening and ending, but the rest was average.
I really enjoyed the Dean/Abbadon scene in the end, but I must go for the badass Sam scene. The look on their faces was EPIC.
Agree with Alice. SPN needs to go back to how things were; blood, gore and that kind of stuff - old school the best.
Good point.. you got me thinking about Dean and possession... hmmmm
- Oh and Dean's speech stayed true to the show's roots. I loved it. About Crowley, he should get really laid some time.
© 2014 TV Fanatic