1. Elena bashing everything and everyone. "You're whole life revolves around me." is probably the best line this show has ever had. Said BY the right person TO the right person. Can't believe that my Best Line Ever Award goes to Elena Gilbert. Also, Steroline made my fangirly heart swell.
2. Love does not beging to describe. See, Caroline? she forgot that Elena was fun.. me? I didn't even know it was possible!!!!
3. So hot I can't even. I have lost the ability to even. This has nothing to do with Hayley, this is all Klaus. I'm so happy we got to see him in action. And the tattoos!!!!!! Dear lord!
4. Elena. She's right, Caroline maybe strong, but Alaric is stronger even in spirit. There's no wining him.
5. Damon/Rebekah. The only two I really did not see coming, and I enjoy them a lot.
6. Unfortunately, no. He'll be back after Klaus departs to his own spin off.
7. Killing this horrid plot line? No way huh? I really have no idea..
8. LOL NO. The Grill will fall apart!!!
Still think that this show s missing the Oliver - Laurel ship.
I really don't like dealing with ships in shows, but it really is missing here.. I hope the Black Canary thing will push this towards there..
I can't believe they didn't kill off Annie yet. I'm still hoping that they end the show with that. I'll tune in for that.
I'm really liking this show, I really am. The writing is great, the acting is fantastic, and I find myself loving probably most of the characters. But I do have one major issue with it - usually I'm the last one to jump on a ship, I rarely care about it and usually think it's over-rated and over-shadowing the rest of the plot lines. But in Arrow, I find myself in need of it. One of the biggest parts about any superhero story, is the girl. It's just the way it goes. And the fact that Arrow doesn't have it, is really starting to bother me. According to the comic, his love interest is Laurel, and when the show aired, I thought that the dynamics were really good and that it was going in a right, reasonable pace. But now, not only is Laurel pushed aside, but the love story is missing completely. Like I said, usually - I don't care (ie - TVD), but here, it is really missing.. I hope this changes soon, because I think that a huge chunk of the plot is simply missing..
It was good. I liked it.. I'm gonna stay with this show a while..
I was kind of disappointed with Alona Tal's role. I was really hoping she'd get to be a bigger part of the actual happenings on the outside of the show, but as of right now, she's just playing Alaric in the show (yes, he will forever be Ric to me).
I also really really really dislike Skye, I've hated her back on Melrose Place 2.0.. She has the most annoying everything about her..
But aside from that, it was really fantastically written, and I really want to see where this is going.. I kept wishing the episode won't end.. So that a really good thing.
This saddens me.. Klaus should get better action then Katherine..
Oh!! Maybe it's Elena! Stripped of her humanity trying to hurt everyone! It would be so funny!
1. Anything Damon. I love it when he's forced into being snarky. I also loved Klaus. as per usual. Also also, Rebekah snapping Stefan's neck, I don't know way, but she made me feel so sad for her.. Like she would actually give Stefan the cure, but the betrayal of him giving it to Elena was too much for her..
2. OMG, I'm so over Tyler.. I've been wishing him dead or gone for a while now, so definitely not him. Probably, Jeremy dying.. I really do like him, even when he was a whiny emo kid. Damon was literally always a decent person.
3. Not far, I bet he'll be back soon.
4. Klaus. He'll get rid of it and this awful plot line will be over.
5. Usually, it's not. But it was far too short to decide, I'll have an opinion next week.
@ Kris - I actually never thought about that! Damon being the one the cure is used on.. I thought it might be Klaus..
This is actually a really cool way to handle this horrid story line.
What I think would happen is that Damon, alone or not, will be the first to the cure, and the writers are going to destroy his entire arc in a matter of seconds, as he either destroys it, or whatever, so to not give to Elena so that she could stay a vampire. of coure it's gonna get reveled, and Stelena is back on. From the moment they said that there was a cure - that's what I've been thinking.. I'm still hoping I'm so dead wrong.
1. I really can't pick! Too many great ones.. Love when that happens. I can say that every scene with Bonnie made me want to turn it off tho.
2. Back to the Future. Hands down.
3. Damon Salvatore: A Life.
4. So sold. So much so, that it'll never happen. Only the best cupels on this show are the ones that never happen. (watch out Delena, you're just about done. *sob*)
5. Klaus. Damon's right, he doesn't mind being the bad guy because things need to get done, and no-one wants to do it, so he picks up the slacks. He's a jerk, but it has a point, most of the time.. Klaus really is just doing this to be a dick. Not that it matters to me what so ever. He is still my favorite character.
1. Any and everything involving Stefan. This is the Stefan I was waiting for. I hated him for 2 seasons, then loved him half of the 3rd, then hated him again, and now he's back.
2. Bonnie. Anything having to do with Bonnie is wrong, kill her off already!!
3. DELENA. Please, like you needed to ask even. But I'm way happy this hook up happend, I was rooting for it. Shame Elena had shifty eyes when talking to Stefan this episode, she's already on the track back to him. Amazing Stefan will soon be gone.
4. I think it has something to do with the back door pilot.. It's not Klaus, but it's about Klaus.
5. I don't know. And the fact that I dont care that there was no Caroline this week only comes to show how annoying she got.
© 2014 TV Fanatic