1. Where Ward was talking to Skye about how he didn't like not being able to protect them. It showed me a little more about his character.
2. I don't think so at first and it's obvious he has a crush on Skye. I feel like Simmons has some feeling towards Fitz but never really admitted them to herself but know I think they're both starting to realize that they've always been by each others side and have feelings for one another.
3. I think May believes what she said but I think she also knows something else is different about him like SHIELD did something to him but she doesn't know what. Knowing that she can relate is very interesting and I hope we learn more about it.
4. I liked it but I was hoping someone with powers would of been doing it because I want to see them deal with more super powered people or aliens
5. I would miss Skye the most because she has the most interesting story to me and because of that she's my favorite character. I knew they weren't going to kill Simmons but part of me wanted them to because it would really up the stakes and create a lot more drama with the team and it would show us how far the writers are willing to go with the show by killing off a main character but I also think if it were to happen it should be later so we have more time to learn about the characters and build up more of an attachment to them that way their death would be much more emotional.
Really funny episode. My first thought when they brought up the anchor this episode was that it was a person and I kind of suspected it would be Amara or atleast connected to the dopplegangers. I knew it was Amara the second Tess said Silas wouldn't be able to destroy it. So Katherine has a strip of grey hair and lost a tooth so she thinks she's dying and wants Dr.Maxfield to help out. Seeing Amara in the trunk was kind of funny. Near the end I was pretty confused but I'm not totally sure why. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good.
Good episode. It's still not the same without Ziva and the characters aren't as exciting. I'm just not all that into this season. I hope when the new girl comes it the show becomes better and we start getting back into some normalcy. Can't wait till the next episode.
I liked this episode. I wasn't expecting Laskey to get killed off so fast. I'm glad that Cart knows who's in charge of HR now. I didn't expect the con-mans girlfriend to be the bad guy but it wasn't surprising because something seemed off about her I think it was her facial expressions she never seemed really happy when her boyfriend talked about running away together like she should of been. everyone was getting a really good deal on that baseball besides the dude who bought for $4.4 million. Can't wait till the next episode.
I really liked this episode. There were a lot of funny moment. Deeks loving trains and knowing a lot a bought them was interesting and kind of surprising. Sam defusing the bomb right before the train got there was a really cool scene. The old lady pepper spraying the guy was funny. Deek's undercover ID was funny and I kind of hope we see it again. Can't wait till the next episode.
This was a really good episode. I'm glad Cara knows John's secret and I can't wait to see how that play's out with the rest of the show and with their relationship because of course it's going to be strained. I'm glad Stephen told Astrid the truth. I've been waiting for that since the first episode because he needs someone to talk to besides the Tomorrow People. By the look on her face at the end of the episode she seems cool with it and that it's really cool what he can do not like he's some freak because she was smiling. I want to know what the voice saw in Stephens memories and I want to know who that was. Can't wait till the next episode it looks really good.
This my favorite show and I miss it already and it hasn't even started it's final season yet. I can't wait the episode looks really good from the pictures. I can't wait to find out how the show plays out.
Loved this episode. I'm glad detective Lance knows Sara's still alive and him being ok with who she is and understanding why she's like is great and I loved their moments together they were so sweet and detective Lance has come along way. So it looks like Sara is gone for now I can't wait to see her again. I'm glad Moira didn't take the deal and we're going to find out more of her secrets but the deal was as good as she's probably going to get if she doesn't win over the jury which I think will be very hard. Can't wait till the next episode.
I really liked this episode. The characters are all great and I love them all. I was worried about Simmons but part of me new she wouldn't die because its way to soon to kill off a main character. Watching Fits and Simmons together was great I love their chemistry and they would make a cure couple if they were decided to get together but if they don't then I would be fine with that to because they are great friends. Ward jumping out of the plane to get Simmons was awesome and that's one of things he can protect them from since he was upset that he could protect them from things he can't see and understand. Can't till the next episode it looks really good.
Great episode. I'm so glad to have the show back even though it's only been a couple of weeks it feels like forever. when Abbie was telling Captain irving what happened it all sounded completely insane but he still let her do what she wanted which is why he's so cool. Seeing Abbie and her sister work together was great and I can't wait to see more f them. I loved the beginning with Ichabod and Abbie at the baseball game and she explained to him why the sport was so important and why she was yelling at them. Can't wait till the next episode I really want to see them face off with the horseman again.
© 2013 TV Fanatic