Grimm, Almost Human, and The Tomorrow People need to be renewed because all shows are so amazing and all still have so much more story to tell they can't get cancelled.
Good episode. I was wondering where's Catherine then in the next scene she showed up and I though there she is it's been forever since we've seen her what has she been doing. The end where Steve gave the recovered data to the government I disagreed with because I thought the Chinese doesn't have that Intel so we also shouldn't have it and he should have just wiped it or told Elaine they recovered intel because she did hand him the drive but that might have also been a mistake since she she does work for the Chinese government so I guess I actually don't know if what Steve did was right or wrong I guess it all depends. Can't wait till the next episode.
I thought this is the episode where Wu finds out and I was disappointed that he never did and he checked himself into a mental hospital I hope Nick and Hank tell him the truth soon. When the lady whispered Aswang I instantly googled it because I swear I've heard it somewhere before or I read it I know I've never seen it in anything but I know I've read or heard the word somewhere before and when I read what it was I knew I've never heard of it but I still don't know where I've read or heard the word before maybe just while googling other mythical creatures but I don't know oh well. The Aswang was freaky and I just thought of this but I was a little surprised that the husband didn't find out that Nick was a Grimm because they usually do but I guess this episode was more focused on Wu. Can't wait till the next episode.
1. As awesome as everything was my favorite was Davina coming back to life she's my favorite character and I've been waiting since she died for her to come back and it finally happened so it has to be my favorite.
2. I never really realized we never saw Elijah's vampire face and I loved it especially at the end when they all put on there vampire face's it was intense.
3. Not exactly Mikael was hunting down Klaus because he wasn't his son which I think is totally messed up because it isn't Klaus' fault so he shouldn't be taking it out on him and Klaus he loves his family and has always wanted them to be together but they keep betraying him and Rebekah's was the worst of all and he's angry but I don't think he'll actually kill her he just needs to calm down, let her explain, and they have the pact always and forever.
4. I think Hayley will start hanging out with her family more and start drifting from Elijah and the others but she's still carrying Klaus' baby and that will bring her back to them and she'll eventually find a balance between the to.
5. She will probably do a spell that gets Rebekah out of the cemetery and I think she will be different because I haven't seen one thing where a character dies and is brought back to life and they aren't changed in some way so I think something will be different about her but I don't think she'll be evil and crazy like Monique because Celeste didn't brainwash her and she has Marcel. Also I am hoping to see Davina kick some more ass even if she's not as powerful anymore she kicked some serious ass and I would like to see her do more of that.
Loved the episode. I figured she would marrie Francis not just because that's what happened in history but because it creates a lot more drama with Bash and them and now with Lola and them. I get that it's how they did it back then but having sex in front of your friends and family would be totally awkward and uncomfortable. I was surprised to find out Carissa is still alive because in the last episode they showed one last shot of her and her eyes were wide open she didn't blink so that lead me to believe she was actually dea because she usually would have blinked. Can't wait till the next episode it looks really good.
Good episode. The episodes like this when you see Katherine vulnerable, hurt, and caring is what makes me like her and even though she is like the worst person in the world there was never a daubt in my mind that she would run because I was sure she wouldn't leave her daughter no matter how selfish she is she does love her and Nadia's death was so sad and I'm glad that Matt was going to give her a proper burial and not just bury her in the woods because he was right she does deserve better than that. I was so glad when Katherine died it was about time and after seeing all that I'm kind of glad they did the whole body jumping thing and kept her alive just a few episodes longer I was totally shocked when she couldn't pass through Bonnie and got pulled somewhere else I was just wondering what the hell was that I mean I get it Katherine was horrible and went somewhere horrible and wasn't able to cross over peacefully that all makes since but it was just shocking to see. When Katherine was talking to Bonnie I figured out right away what she did I mean what is it with tv characters and not being able to figure out the most obvious things Katherine was dropping all kind of huge hints but had to spell it out for Bonnie she injected herself with the stuff because she knew they were going to kill her and she wanted to make Elena suffer so now she's going to be like Damon but apparently worst since it had werewolf venom in it. I'm glad Caroline finally said it they are horrible friends I know Katherine is great at pretending to be Elena but how could they not know there were plenty of signs. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good and can't wait to see what happens with Elena now.
So glad the shows back I started watching it like right after the first half aired but it feel likes it's been forever since it's been on I've been waiting and now it's finally here. I was surprised that lizard died but when she made the wish and she collapsed I instantly knew what was happening. Cyrus and Alice really need some alone time so they can talk like he could tell her about being held captive by Jafar and she can tell him about being locked up in an insane asylum. Will is one of my favorite characters because he's so funny and him being the new genie just makes him that much better. Can't wait till the next episode it looks really good.
Great episode. Antonio was questioning Voight then he talked to Olinski and then Platt talked to him and he realized that Voight does do things that are questionable but in the end he gets the job done sometimes following the rules aren't always the best thing to do. I definitely saw some flirting between Atwater and Adam but I agree that he does love his wife and I think if they're going to have problems in the future then it wouln't because of the flirting it will be because of his job. Platt taking the photo of Erin and making sure she looked perfect then Atwater taking picture and her not caring was funny and I'm glad that in the end Atwater and Burgess got back at her and got their pictures re-taken. I think the army will be good for Justin he needs some sort of structure in his life and Erin and Voight can't be there for him everytime he screws up. Can't wait till the next episode.
The episode was good but I'm really sick of the nanotech and wish that story would just end I hope that now that Aaron has saved it that the story goes away at least for most of the time. I really thought Aaron had beaten the nanites and was disappointed to find out they tricked him and he saved them. Can't wait for the next episode.
Comment modified at March 06, 2014 08:07
I liked the episode and loved all the island scenes they were so amazing and I can't wait to see what else happens between Oliver and Slade both on and off the island. I was hoping for more action I know we got a lot of that on Island but I was hoping for some in the present day so the episode wasn't as exciting as I thought it might be but it was still good and emotional. Can't wait till the next episode it looks really good I'm excited about the suicide squad.
© 2014 TV Fanatic