really good episode. Carter was amazing and I'm glad we found out more about her past. The preview shows that in the next episode Reese's number comes up and in the other preview you see Fusco getting beaten so it makes you think one of those 2 will be the one to die. I don't think they'll kill off Reese or Finch because they're way to important to the show. I read that who ever dies their death will affect the team and I don't think Shaw will die because of that because if she dies I don't think it will have a huge impact on everyone because she's new so I think it will be Fusco because his death will affect everyone and I don't think it will be Carter because she's been so important this season.
Just watched the promo and can't wait she seems like a really fun character.
I really liked this episode. I wasn't as interested in the actual mission but what everyone else was doing. Simmons isn't good at breaking the rules but she is very funny when she does I was laughing the whole time when she was talking to that one agent and her shooting him was the funniest part of it. Skye had the file right there on her parents but she didn't open it because she knew she didn't have enough time to look at it and find out what was going on with Fitz and Ward and she chose the boys over getting answers which I think was very big of her. At the end when Coulson talked to Skye he told her the the truth but he didn't tell her the whole truth which I think will come back to bite him. I think that Skye will find the file and see that Couldon didn't tell her the whole truth and she'll be mad at him. May also know the truth about Skye and it looks like she and Coulson are going to look in to it further. I'm very interested in Skye's story even more than I was before. I feel like we wouln't find out more until near the end though. Coulson talking to May while she did tai chi was funny. Can't wait till the next episode it looks really good.
Great episode. I loved how Kate wanted Castle to move Linus into his office because she was creeped out by him and the way his eyes follow you everywhere you go. Castle asking Kate to get rid of her elephants because he didn't like them and she said ok and him saying he actually likes them. The end with Castle moving Linus and putting up the sea shells he and Kate collected from their first walk on the beach in the Hamptons was really sweet. I can't wait till the next episode.
Loved this episode. I'm glad that captain Irving knows the truth and really believes them know. Watching Ichabod try and work the laptop was funny. There was a lot of funny banter between Ichabod and Abbie and that's one of the reasons I love the show so much. Them capturing the headless horseman was cool and I can't wait to see what happens next. The one thing I complained the entire time about was that Ichabod and Abbie were both picking up severed heads and skulls and they weren't wearing gloves which is very gross especially the severed heads how can you touch those things without wearing gloves. Can't wait till the next episode.
I liked this episode. I'm glad that we got to see more of the mother and that we found out how Barney met her. The mothers meeting with Lilly was funnier but I really liked her and Barney meeting it was really good. Barney telling Robin his challenge accepted about how he was going to end up with her and that making her stop crying was great. Seeing Ted and Marshall at the globe trotters game was funny and of course the globe trotters won they're awesome. I remember seeing the all the time when I was little I loved going to their games.
Good episode. I'm glad that Nick and Juliet are back to normal. I'm also glad that Monroe and Rosalie and movie forward in their relationship. I though the whole exploding from the inside was very gross. How being a zombie changed Nick is very interesting and I can't wait to see more of that. Can't wait till the next episode.
Great episode. I miss seeing Kono at the beginning even though we only see her for like a minute or 2 I like to know what she and Adam are up to their story is very interesting. Mary adopting a baby I'm not sure what to think I would agree with Steve and I liked how she told him she took care of an old guy for 8 weeks and Steve was like he died and she replied by saying of natural causes. I think she could be a good mother but isn't like hard to adopt a kid I'm kind of surprised she got considering how she is. The scenes with the guys and the baby were funny. Steve letting Catherine keep the badge and asking her to join the team was great and I thought it's about time and I've kinda always considered her apart of the team even if she wasn't actually part of the team I mean she helped them all the time using her naval clearance and also helping them on cases by going out to help take the bad guy down. I can't wait till Kono comes back to the team. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good.
1. Where Ward was talking to Skye about how he didn't like not being able to protect them. It showed me a little more about his character.
2. I don't think so at first and it's obvious he has a crush on Skye. I feel like Simmons has some feeling towards Fitz but never really admitted them to herself but know I think they're both starting to realize that they've always been by each others side and have feelings for one another.
3. I think May believes what she said but I think she also knows something else is different about him like SHIELD did something to him but she doesn't know what. Knowing that she can relate is very interesting and I hope we learn more about it.
4. I liked it but I was hoping someone with powers would of been doing it because I want to see them deal with more super powered people or aliens
5. I would miss Skye the most because she has the most interesting story to me and because of that she's my favorite character. I knew they weren't going to kill Simmons but part of me wanted them to because it would really up the stakes and create a lot more drama with the team and it would show us how far the writers are willing to go with the show by killing off a main character but I also think if it were to happen it should be later so we have more time to learn about the characters and build up more of an attachment to them that way their death would be much more emotional.
Really funny episode. My first thought when they brought up the anchor this episode was that it was a person and I kind of suspected it would be Amara or atleast connected to the dopplegangers. I knew it was Amara the second Tess said Silas wouldn't be able to destroy it. So Katherine has a strip of grey hair and lost a tooth so she thinks she's dying and wants Dr.Maxfield to help out. Seeing Amara in the trunk was kind of funny. Near the end I was pretty confused but I'm not totally sure why. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good.
© 2013 TV Fanatic