I watched believe last night after seeing the trailer for it a bunch of times and wasn't sure I would like it or not but I really did it's a pretty good show and had some pretty funny moments and I can't wait to see it again.
Great episode. Last week we had are little break from all the craziness and I liked that but I'm so happy to get back to these insanely amazing episodes I never want them to end I always want it to be next week and find out what's going to happen next. Seeing Kira and Allison get some butt together was nice. Scott getting Stiles' attention by howling was cool and it breaking everyone out of whatever those flies did to them was cool and was prefect timing for everyone. Know that Peter knows Malia's his daughter I wonder what going to happen between them but I'm sure it will be great because of how both the characters are. When Stiles coughed up the wrapping I thought it as gross and then when a person started coming out of it I thought owe no but then when Peter and Scott got him down and started to unwrap him I knew that it was probably Stiles under there. Can't wait for the next episode. Dylan O'Brien is such an amazing actor and seeing it again tonight made me more excited for the new movie The Maze Runner that he's going to be starring in which comes out in September.
Good episode. I liked how after the other team hurt Sophia both humans and Atrians fought them. The other day I was sure that Grayson was a red hawk but now I'm not sure because of the way he fought for Sophia and how he helped get her on the swim team. I know Roman and Emery will eventually be together and that's what I want but at the end when she was talking to Grayson all I wanted was for them to kiss and when they did it made me so happy them when we saw Roman I felt bad for him. I was surprised to find out that Gloria's baby's father was Nox I didn't expect that. Can't wait till the next episode.
Good episode. My first thought was that Lilly was pregnant and that Ted was way off when he said he knew exactly what happened and then began to explain how she started smoking again. Lilly and Marshall's moment was so sweet when he told her they were going to Rome because she was making his dream come true again. I liked seeing Lilly Marshall and the kids in Italy and then finding out the babies name is Daisy. Can't wait till the next episode.
So glad the shows back. I'm glad that Emily didn't sleep with Conrad even though I never thogiht she did. The blackouts are very interesting and are really dangerous because she can do or say something that would expose her identity like how she called Conrad's first wife and asked for her help in divorcing Daniel. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good.
I was a little surprised Emma remembered so quickly I thought she would remember at the very end or in the next episode. I thought we were done with storybrooke and that when Emma remember she'd go back to fairy tale land and the story would take place there. When Emma told Walsh she couldn't marrie him a thought popped into my mind that he might actually be a bad guy from fairy tale land but I wasn't excepting him to be a flying monkey. This was a really good episode and I loved every minute of if I can't wait for the next one.
Grimm, Almost Human, and The Tomorrow People need to be renewed because all shows are so amazing and all still have so much more story to tell they can't get cancelled.
Good episode. I was wondering where's Catherine then in the next scene she showed up and I though there she is it's been forever since we've seen her what has she been doing. The end where Steve gave the recovered data to the government I disagreed with because I thought the Chinese doesn't have that Intel so we also shouldn't have it and he should have just wiped it or told Elaine they recovered intel because she did hand him the drive but that might have also been a mistake since she she does work for the Chinese government so I guess I actually don't know if what Steve did was right or wrong I guess it all depends. Can't wait till the next episode.
I thought this is the episode where Wu finds out and I was disappointed that he never did and he checked himself into a mental hospital I hope Nick and Hank tell him the truth soon. When the lady whispered Aswang I instantly googled it because I swear I've heard it somewhere before or I read it I know I've never seen it in anything but I know I've read or heard the word somewhere before and when I read what it was I knew I've never heard of it but I still don't know where I've read or heard the word before maybe just while googling other mythical creatures but I don't know oh well. The Aswang was freaky and I just thought of this but I was a little surprised that the husband didn't find out that Nick was a Grimm because they usually do but I guess this episode was more focused on Wu. Can't wait till the next episode.
1. As awesome as everything was my favorite was Davina coming back to life she's my favorite character and I've been waiting since she died for her to come back and it finally happened so it has to be my favorite.
2. I never really realized we never saw Elijah's vampire face and I loved it especially at the end when they all put on there vampire face's it was intense.
3. Not exactly Mikael was hunting down Klaus because he wasn't his son which I think is totally messed up because it isn't Klaus' fault so he shouldn't be taking it out on him and Klaus he loves his family and has always wanted them to be together but they keep betraying him and Rebekah's was the worst of all and he's angry but I don't think he'll actually kill her he just needs to calm down, let her explain, and they have the pact always and forever.
4. I think Hayley will start hanging out with her family more and start drifting from Elijah and the others but she's still carrying Klaus' baby and that will bring her back to them and she'll eventually find a balance between the to.
5. She will probably do a spell that gets Rebekah out of the cemetery and I think she will be different because I haven't seen one thing where a character dies and is brought back to life and they aren't changed in some way so I think something will be different about her but I don't think she'll be evil and crazy like Monique because Celeste didn't brainwash her and she has Marcel. Also I am hoping to see Davina kick some more ass even if she's not as powerful anymore she kicked some serious ass and I would like to see her do more of that.
© 2014 TV Fanatic