I'm really looking forward to the Flash. I honestly didn't care about the NCIS spinoff until they said Scott Bakula (my heart...)
I think the mark of a great episode is when the hour's passed and you have no idea it's been that long. I was so surprised at the "to be continued" tag...and I love how fun those tags are.
Great episode, great review - looking forward to it's return! Friday Night Frights with Grimm AND Hannibal on the same night!
I'm convinced Stefania is Renard's mom - I'm one of those speculating viewers :-)
When Renard's mom called him to tell him that Eric was dead, I'm positive that the voice was the same person.
Dreamrose - honestly, I wanted to marry him LOL
I have all of Quantum Leap on DVD, it's one of my fave shows of all time. It actually ages quite well - I can rewatch it and it doesn't feel dated. Except when they talk about computers LOL
You nailed it. After the awesome episode we got last week, this one felt like a punch in the face. That's all I can honestly say. WASTE.
Shoot - I'm so late on this!
1. I wasn't surprised, actually. We all know that Roy Harper becomes Oliver Queen's sidekick - it was just a matter of time. Roy's unfortunate Mirakuru incident was the perfect catalyst.
2. Rob Ford's gonna show up and it'll be Battle of the Bad Mayors!! No - seriously, Carissa's right. The repercussions are going to be greatest for Oliver, who's now going to be right in the middle of family and the politician he's been steadfastly supporting.
3. I LOVE what they've done with Thea. She went from an annoying, rebellious teenager to a young mature woman with a good head on her shoulders. Her character development has been great, and I just want her to stay that way.
4. Hmmm. Hard to say. I think Nick and Hank are on to something. However, in the comics, Roy Harper is kind of a jerk. The Mirakuru may be how they work that into the series.
5. Laurel in a Rob Ford-ian drunken stupor (I'm from Toronto, I can make these jokes), not sure if what she's seeing is real.
6. STILL not happy with the casting of Amanda Waller. She's just not intimidating enough, and until we see some real bad-assery from her, that will be a sore spot for me on the show.
I don't watch NCIS, but I will watch anything that Scott Bakula is in. I've loved him since I was a kid and he was on Quantum Leap.
LOL...sooo, you're a Prince fan, right? :-)
I thought this was the best episode of New Girl all season, and not even because of Prince. The writing was the sharpest it's been, and the whole cast NAILED it this time around. I thought it got a little slower towards the end (but who cares, Prince was singing), but the first 10 minutes or so was just fantastic.
Also - did anyone else get "Finger Prince" flashbacks of Animaniacs when Jess pointed her "finger guns" at Prince?
Just responding to your comment down below - I don't think for a minute that this is the end of the "missing file" at all. I think Arrow's been pretty good with tying up loose ends - and the way they've spun the Laurel story actually has given me more faith in the writers than before.
Also - I have to say that THIS is another reason why I love TV Fanatic. I think this is one of the few places left where we can talk and argue and discuss the shows we love while still being respectful of others' opinions. :-)
Very cool! I had no idea :-)
© 2014 TV Fanatic