What reason would she have to kiss Chair fans a$$. The show is over, she does have to please anyone.
@ whateva. Well said
Dair should have always stayed friends, and there was a dynamic to their friendship that I missed this season. I wish they wouldn't have made them a couple.
1) Chair proposal and where they are all talking about who they thought GG it was.
2) Yes and No. I really thought it would be Jenny. I thought it would be a cop out making it Dan, but it actually was a pretty fitting ending.
3) The proposal. The wedding was sweet, but wished it could have been a little longer.
4) About time , I guess. They really hurt each other over the years, but so did Chair, so why not.
5) Blair's dress in the flash forward. So cute.
6) Of course, I wish it would have been a bigger role. I think they only reason they got Momsen to do it was b/c they played her song.
7) A solid 8 1/2. Wished it would have been longer, the whole episode was too rushed.
I am going to get pissed if this happens, but what if this is a dream sequence. Chuck and Blair do get married, but he's sent to jail for his father's murder. This is just Blair imagining what might have been. I really hope not, but this GG, so who knows.
I'm only smiling because I'm about to call Chuck Bass a personal inspiration.
Well said. Agree 100%.
Dair was great as friends. Once they made them a couple it was just wrong. The only thing that was remotely good with them, was the elevator scene. They didn't have the romantic chemistry. As much as Chair is a flawed couple, the actors just had better on-screen chemistry. Simple as that.
Best guesses would be-
Jenny/Eric (long shot, considering he's gay, it's GG, so who knows.)
Jack/Serena (wouldn't that be fun)
I really have no idea
I think we can all agree that the writers completely f'd up Chair. It wasn't ever going to be a perfect relationship, but they could have tried a little better to make them not look like complete idiots. It is a shame b/c they have awesome on-screen chemistry.
© 2013 TV Fanatic