@AmyGirl: I agreed with you. No Glee fans want to see their shows getting bashed every single week. Perhaps the writer find it fun to gather those Glee haters and ridicule it together. Probably the last Glee review I'll be reading. Thanks.
Yeah, it should never happen considering what Klaus has done to her and her friends. It's a crazy direction!
I agree with the user below. Tatia is totally the stabber! Now, bring on the third Nina Dobrev character and let's see if she needs to see psychiatrist after this show due to multiple personality. Lol.
And yeah, for now, I kinda ship Matt-Elena (back to basic?), since Stefan and Damon need to sort out their own problems.
And Caroline, I wish I can hug her out. T_T
It's an excellent pilot, I think. I immediately love "Karen" (Katherine McPhee) as a character though it's kinda hard to like everyone else for now. They just seem kinda scattered around with their own respective plots (divorce, adoption). The performances are great by the way. Definitely worth checking out. I'm giving it a "B".
I have sparkling eyes at Caroline's and Elena's scene. Nuff said.
Dorota: Miss Blair, this is something you should totally wear on your fake wedding and then you can return it by the end of the night.
Blair: Fake jewelry on a fake wedding. Sure that could work.
Klaus: Oh damn. I just feed on Paris Hilton.
Urgh. And stop promoting Smash. It just airs its pilot and somehow you can already know it will have great storylines? I'm tired of this negative aura on Glee review.
I enjoyed Alcatraz but there is a plothole I find hilarious. Madsen got a call, said that a bank got hit and Soto quickly knows it's Cal Sweeney. OMG? Like there are no any criminals out there in San Fransisco who may think of robbing safety deposit boxes? Just a thought.
Alcatraz will be more awesome if we felt tied in to some of the inmates. Like Jack Sylvane, their first caught prisoner, I think the guy has potential to be developed and there's this week Cal Sweeney who I adore too. But really, if the inmates are just going to show up for a week then never spoken of, I think people will get bored of it sooner or later.
1. Favorite scene will be Rachel emotional burst with Kurt. I really feel for her. So freaking touching.
2. Favorite performance will be Smooth Criminal, hands down but then for the sweetness, "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" is my favorite from the ep.
3. If I'm the po-po, I don't think I'll be that interested in a slushie case. Just saying. So, I think the kids did well by showing the Warblers just how gruesome their captain is.
4. Refer to first question, Rachel crying then being hugged by Kurt.
5. NO! Please, I hate tribute episodes. It seems like they're cramming so many songs in an episode and it's just "Hell to the no!"
© 2013 TV Fanatic