Hopefully Stefan's plan for the future involves moving to New Orleans and leaving Damon to deal with his fucked up plan to turn off Elena's emotions on his own.
THIS so much! Stefan and Caroline are the last two people I want so badly to be on the spin-off....Leave DE and their doomed relationshio to the remaining 5 viewers.
Elena Gilbert may have ditched her humanity. But not her flare for fashion!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH you guys crack me up! This should be in the next Caption Contest and that should be the quote for it....Srsly, Elena Gilbert is the opposite of fashion.
Damon: There is no need to have a break-down, Rebekah. Elena only got a few red dye strips.
Damon: That is not what I had in mind when I suggested we get down and dirty together.
Bitch needs the Gossip Girl stylist and STAT!
Bitch please, Eric Daman is powerless here...Elena's hobo chic style ain't going away just because she got a few curls and dye...Black, purple, jeans and boots with heals - yawn....her accessoiries and make-up STILL SUCK!
Best episode in a very long time....honestly this is the format HIMYM should stick to and hopefully they do! Awesome episode, I haven't laughed that much during a HIMYM episode in years.
O....M...G...I can't believe I am typing this but this may have been the best episode of the season and it was EPIC!
- Finchel is endgame...I died! I know Cory and Lea are together in real life but even if they weren't Cory sold that line so much...I felt seduced but in such a good way......I love these two so much! I don't want slut Brody to be the father...please God no...plus I think Rachel will abort..
- Klaine - this needs no words, was so happy to see them!
- About Tina, hello! Mike was at the wedding? Why did nothing happen?
- Team Ryder 10000000% Jake sucks..but I finally can give Marley credit for realizing who was doing it for her
- Santana and Quinn - SOLD!
Oh its like JoMo has been reading my mind! Taking into account that these kids are graduating this year, I think it would be most logical if Caroline moved to New Orleans...go to college there...
Only if Klaus compels Katherine........otherwise its a load of BS
YES times double infinity = best Valentines Day gift yet!
© 2013 TV Fanatic