Caroline had EVERY right to bitch about Damon but what I hate is that the writers could not be bothered to name real reasons to her not being on-board with Elena and Damon together. Like it or not, Damon did horrible stuff to Caroline in s1, that happened. Yes, he has changed over the past seasons, but that does not mean his actions are forgivable. Look at Charlotte who spent 70 years obsessed with him after he left her. The writers should have written Caroline better lines than "well you know he is a man slut". Oh and is that one not true, just btw? Fine, Elena is happy with Damon but she can't just expect Caroline to be ok with the fact that she slept with the guy who used to abuse Caroline. Oh and remember that time Elena was protective of Caroline in s1 and she was horrified by Damon's abuse? Caroline should have told her that yeah she slept with Damon but she was compelled most of the time. And also Caroline is not in love with Klaus the way Elena is with Damon - so please stop that pathetic comparison just to make Elena look good.
7. I want to know who dies and I think its time they focused more on the Initiative.
1. Emily and Aiden having that conversation about the possibility of people like them being happy. Shipping aside, its a very good question because I as a viewer always had kind of the same question in my head when it came to Ems and her revenge. When she is done and if she is successful, what other purpose wil she have in her life? So it was nice to see that Ems does think about that every once and a while. Those two were simply outstanding this episode.
2. Daniel is becoming Conrad but still very far away from the OG. Daniel's actions are still very Gossip Girl like.
3. I am going with Nolan because its nice to see that for a change he has a plan of his own, meaning some of Ems' awesomeness in revenge has rubbed of on him.
4. I would say Ashley's dress but she ruined it with the fugly earings. So definitively Ms. Thorne!
5. Ryan brothers - very creepy!
6. Revengeagenda definitively. I am just concerned that when getting into this Ems is risking loosing Aiden once again. Daniel had become such a rat.
Still hanging on to Emily, which is probably why he screwed Aiden lol.
Oh that was obvious, I mean even his reasoning for kicking Aiden of the board did not sound solid enough...so he might as well have said "I just don't feel like having you on the board. Thats all"....And he saw how close those two are getting....duh he was jealous!
But then that would be the end to this whole story....so clearly happiness is not on the menu for Emily...I think even after she gets her revenge.
The promo sounds sorts promising but I am not liking the aspect of Emily and Daniel reuniting so soon...he is being a total rat and showing the true Grayson id. Hope there is a good reason for all this and Ems knows what she is doing.
Good episode, but not as thrilling as I hoped it would be. None of the sls had that WOW effect I was hoping for. The Porter sl is still vaguely interesting and I was disappointed to find out who the man with the bloody hand was. I thought it would be Dec or Jack at least. Daniel's rise to power felt a bit over-played...I am also curious as to how he managed to get rid of Aiden being on the board so easily...isn't Takeda a big investor? Something is not right there...there were only two good things for me in this episode, no 3 actually:
- Ashley finally got kicked out of the Grayson house
- Nolan's plan to destroy GG from the inside
- Emily and Aiden talking about the possibility of being happy in the midst of all this revenge. Shipping aside, I think Amanda really did leave some message in Emily's head about maybe it is time to stop and find her own happiness. But then that would be the end to this whole story....so clearly happiness is not on the menu for Emily...I think even after she gets her revenge.
First off Caroline is right, who is Elena offering someone else's house for entertainment? And I am still peeved as to why Stefan had to leave his house, if anyone needed to leave its Delena.
As for Damon and Caroline, Damon has never apologize to Caroline nor redeem himself for his actions.
It would be karma for Stefan to intrude on Delena as Damon did to Stelena in season 1.
Elena mature? Yeah sleeping with your ex's brother like two days after the break-up and moving into his house like some skank is real mature.
THIS! LoL, the least she could have done was rent a motel if she wanted to bang Damon so much. I was surprised she didn't arrive at the Salvatores house wearing a "I am banging Damon tonight" t-shirt.
"their place is now mine too"- LOL, yeah Elena just don't forget to put the "this is whore house" sign outside...
- Finally, can we get more scenes where we see how the old glee club members interact with the new ones? Otherwise it is starting to feel like they are all leading separate lives and only get together when they need to sing. Glee was initially about unity and each member reflected on the other. Now I don't see or feel that.
One last thing, surprisingly I for once liked the shower dude because of how mature he acted towards the once again childish Rachel - he wasn't supposed to wait for her permission on be able to read her brain and see that she wanted him once she broke up with Finn. And I didn't like how it sounded out of Rachel's mouth either - as if she finally got out of that relationship and like it meant nothing to her.
They have more than enough talent to win this so I did not get why Marley acted like OMG, I am going to let everyone down.
- Jake - ok, I am cool with the bromance he has going on with Ryder, but I don't like it that they are making it look like all this time Jake had so many hidden talents and now the writers are forcing me to like him more than Ryder. Sorry but Jake was an ass at the beginning and Ryder was awesome. You are telling me Ryder could not do the dance? After he killed the Hand Jive AND had Mike as his mentor? Please do not lessen down the awesomeness of Ryder just because he was like that originally and Jake needs to be painted better. It feels unnatural
© 2014 TV Fanatic