LOL I -don't- think that Nate has any storylines! Hence, why he's the pretty face of Gossip Girl. Not really acting... doesn't have to be.
7. CeCe Rhodes, may your fortune still be as valid after your death and may your senility not compromised your decision-making when you adjusted your will.
6. I think mommy dearest has toned her down. We'll just have to wait and see because so far, she has yet to deliver.
5. No back-up Dan? Come on. And no password either? Seriously? .... seriously? When a Macbook gets set up, it's one of the first thing that it suggests. Windows 7 does that too. Seriously? In this day and age, do we really click "no" on user logins?
4. I would like her better if she's the real Gossip Girl and takes off her face mask to be revealed as Kristen Bell.
Honestly? She's just another Nate-boink panties of the week. I have nothing for her or against her; she's a... shell of a character to be used, abused, and forgotten like every extra that comes through the set of GG.
3. You already know. Yes it's entertaining but it only serves to prove my point. Chuck is who Chuck is; he's a lion then claims to be a vegetarian but when it comes down to it, he pounces on gazelles whenever the mood strikes.
That a changed person does not make.
2. I don't think that Blair is someone to be won, so I'm not supporting the whole winning statement, but in terms of coming off as a better character: Hands down.
I'm not been a Chuck fan. I think he's limited and regressive and incapable of actual true change and that's mainly the writers fault. But yes, for someone to be as changed as he his, he doesn't bat an eye does he when he reverts back to the old Chuck Bass when the situation calls for it.
1. "That's not your line"
LMAO I'm sorry when that came out, I was cracking up. It was probably one of my favorite highlights of that episode. Ooo she was so mad! hehehe
Nate... come out already! You're Gossip Girl. The End. lol
If there's one actor that can't act on GG, it's Chace Crawford. He's eye candy. He doesn't need to "act" but to simply take off his clothes and screw every guest star that walks through the set.
He has this consistent dumbfounded look on his face every single time. I mean, Chace is pretty, no doubt, so when he's the official man candy of GG, he isn't there for "acting".
© 2014 TV Fanatic