Viewers are still under the spell of the Pretty Little Liars.
Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Episode 11 posted 2.2 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among 18-49. The viewership might look a little low, but it's all about the demo and in that measure, it came in first place for the night.
After that, the highly anticipated premiere of Shadowhunters secured 1.8 million viewers and a 0.8 rating. That's a very positive start for the new show and it could be the best retention for any show out of Pretty Little Liars ever. Freeform sure looks to have a new hit on their hands here!
Elsewhere around the dial:
- On MTV, Teen Wolf (0.9 million/0.4 rating) slid. Viewers are fleeing the show this season in their droves! The Shannara Chronicles (0.9 million/0.4 rating). Bare in mind that this episode of the fantasy series has been online for 7 days, so that could have affected the numbers.
- On History, The Curse of Oak Island (3.1 million/0.9 rating) and The Curse of Oak Island After show (1.6 millon/0.4 rating) continued to post stellar numbers.
- On TLC, Little Couple (1.7 million/0.5 rating) and Kate Plus 8 (1.3 million/0.4 rating) were Okay.
- On Lifetime, Dance Moms (1.3 million/0.5 rating) remained strong, but Pitch Slapped (0.6 million/0.2 rating) faltered.
- On Bravo, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (1.8 million/0.7 rating) and Girlfriend's Guide To Divorce (0.8 million/0.3 rating) were in line with last week.
- And on Own, The Haves and The Have Nots (2.7 million/0.8 rating) dropped a little.
Paul Dailly is the Associate Editor for TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter.