Add "Lassie Jerky" to the cannon of spoofs and you've got a collection that"s almost complete!
Then again, it seems like every time Roday writes an episode, Lassiter gets run through a rough emotional and/or physical trial. Poor guy cannot get a break!
I loved that we got to see Shawn and Gus pursue a mythical creature. It's about time these two attempted to track Bigfoot.
If only Bigfoot was really real. Though the Big Show certainly is scary! He was a great addition to the episode, and the third WWE cast member to appear on Psych. It never gets old.
If there's one thing we've learned for sure, it's that Shawn and Gus are not made for the outdoors. Without the aid of Kate and Chavo, I have a hard time believing they would make it more than 24 hours on their own.
There really is nothing to review here, just a string of epic moments that are totally worth reliving:
- Gus eating a piece of Lassie before they knew it wasn't actually Lassiter.
- Lassie stepping in the bear trap, and proceeding to fall into the river.
- Catching Shawn's camera with one hand.
- Shawn, Gus, Chavo and Kate getting their choir on and singing around the fire while Lassie poured his heart out to a camera all alone.
- Juliet taking charge...of everything. This girl could probably take on even the toughest of mountain men in survival-off and win.
- Lassie admitting that Juliet was the best partner he had ever had.
- Shawn snooping when he shouldn't be snooping and finding out their woodsman host might be a killer.
- The epic shootout at the end where Juliet and Carlton were covering one another under fire.
- Pretty much everyone getting Shot.
- Realizing that Shawn and Gus were actually showing the final product to the Chief, Henry and Woody.
- Woody's Twizzler and coke combo. Of course it's coke!
So, it seems Psych is on a solid role. What do you think next week's episode holds for our favorite crew when they head to Mexico?
C. Charles is a TV Fanatic Staff Writer. Follow her on Twitter.