Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Love the One You're With" > Comments Page 2
I love all the scene of callie..she is just super amazing actress! It feels like every scene is real when she's the one doing it plus she has a great voice! I miss mark's though..love them both they are my fave in the show..the reason why i live greys!!!♥♥♥
sookie00, same here I'll watch April and jackson but i really don't care about them the three sets of Married couples..(Calzona,Crowen,Merder) is really my only interest
The Callie and Arizona scene was amazing I still can't stop watching it, but the whole episode was amazing I really enjoyed it and the whole cast is awesome
*Makes 2 Million dollar
Okay, so i don't live in America and there for i don't know how much money you has to earn a year to be considered "rich", or "wealthy". But we know for a fact that Derek makes 2 bio. dollar per year. In denmark (where i live), that is like what most people earn over 20 years. So i don't get why they need money? They are already super duper rich.
1. Cristina/Dr. Thomas. I'd even ship her with him over Owen, LOL.
2. Mere by default. Callie was just a bitchy hypocrite. She got knocked up by a man whore long after Alex.
4. There was no decision to make. Federal investigation continues regardless of what they do. Just a silly set up to try to make them all look noble, but which made them look stupid. Guess they killed off the story researchers, too.
5. Ugh. April/Avery are the new Gizzie. Putting two useless characters together doesn't make them interesting. Just wastes yet more screen time.
The April/Callie focus made this an awful episode all around. Can't stand either of them.
I really liked the scenes with callie and arizona. It was so powerful. I also like the scenes with Cristina and Dr.Tomas at the other hospital. @Sookie00 I agree I hope she stays there a lot longer.
I really liked the scenes with callie and arizona. It was so powerful. I also like the scenes with Cristina and Dr.Tomas at the other hospital. @Sookie00 I agree I hope stays there a lot longer.
1. Callie and Arizona's shower scene. Heartbreaking, and Jessica Capshaw is just amazing at portraying this mean and angry Arizona.
2. Meredith and Jackson, they understand each other cause they have famous surgeons in their families and now some other common ground "the chief banged my mom too", hilarious !
3. Cristina will come back some day, but I must admit I'm enjoying this new friendship with Dr Thomas, so I hope we'll see her in Minnesota a little while longer.
4. They were absolutely right, for Mark and Lexie's memory and honour, it was best not to settle. Besides, what whould happen to the storylines if they were all suddenly rich !
5. I'm sorry but I still don't care about them, it' 2 useless characters and I'm not happy about this storyline of April torn between her religion and sexual needs. I usually just want to push "forward" when I see their scenes.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info