Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "High Infidelity" > Comments Page 2
@ G. Singular, Thanks, it was a fierce battle! This will be an epic end of GG. You know what I've prepared the same answer for you, this nonsense with Stephen shook my faith. I can not wait for finale!
Favourite quote - Nate: "I broke up with you, because I thought you were sleeping with your father... before I knew he was your father" :)
Most surprising - Nelly Yuki. Central Park Conservancy is one of the least surprising things Serena was allowed to do.
Least surprising - still Bart. That guy has "I'm hiding something" written all over him, people should know better by now.
Nate & Dan - this is "GG", obviously something is going to ruin that. I'm just hoping Nate will come out on top, he's one of the few characters left that I still care about.
Who will last longer - S&S. I actually like Steven. Sage is just a spoiled little girl with dad issues and Nate doesn't have time for that.
Waldorf Designs & Chair - yes and no. Queen B will make her mom proud eventually, but Chair really needs to stop with their bullsh!t. They keep doing that over and over again, it's stupid and boring.
Which character would you most like to creepily watch sleep? Obviously Nate
@Zoran, yes I also heard that news. S and D will be married. Congrats for Derena fans! It's been a worthy fight after all. I'm sure Dan and Serena will be a great couple. I knew it all along, it will always be Derena. Serenate fans like me will just keep on playing Season 3 DVD. Hehe
Excited for the finale!
1) i agree georgina reference to nate calling her (only watchable thing of the episode)
2) didn't see the relevance of either plot lines but yuki's brought to our attention about how everyone is expecting blair to fail and this contributes to the season's direction of blair's character. serena's scenario we've seen remixed over the seasons
3) bart secrets - can we not just uncover them and be done with this tedious plot line
4) no, nate is humble and dan keeps on thinking the world owes him something? maybe a haircut but other than that they are two different people who will never work.
5) don't care for these extras so to answer neither, they have been overused now please get to finding out who GG1.0 is!!
6) i think the writers copped out in fear of a Dair backlash but are so naiive and confused because Chair shippers are more in numbers and have more of a case seasons 1-5 > mid season 5. yuki touched on blair's future that everyone is expecting her to fail which means a cheesy
6. Ugh, with that childish attitude, I doubt it. Blair must understand it is time to grow up and act like it! I don't even want to talk about her future with Chuck, and how her career will affect it. I am done with them.
7. Bart. Does he sleep with the same face that displays zero emotions?
1. The quote about Revenge, aka my new favourite show!
2. Nelly! Oh I missed you!
3. Bart, of coarse, because really rich people must be very bored with their lives if their sole entertainment is hiding things from the family
4. I don't know, Nate may not have the brightest brain but he has always tried to remain decent, so I guess there will be a point where Nate decides that may be Dan's attempt at revenge is really not worth it.
5. Serena and Steven, basically because Steven is a grown-up who isn't running away from the truth and for some reason accepts Serena as she is. Serena has always needed someone older to take care of her since she never really had a father figure, so Steven fits in perfectly - he is wise and mature and interested in a longer than 1 night stand relationship with Serena. Girl is lucky!
6. Ugh, with that childish attitude, I doubt it. Blair must understand it is time to grow up and act like it! I don't even want to talk about her future with Chu
Yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaa! SERENA AND DAN ARE GETTING MARRIED! It was officially confirmed! I apologize for my comment last week! We waited 6 years and this is finally going to happen! It seems that this season will be at par with 1 and 2, a production of series a great job!
I think it's incredibly clever to have Serena pitted against Sage - bitter it-girl with absentee parent ... turnbout's fair play, S! (BTW, Wonder if Taylor Swift and her little Kennedy high school sweetheart inspired the Nage storyline?)
I was such a huge fan for so long, but Blair for some reason is still a ridiculous caricature of herself, so if this episode didn't mark the turning point for her to become a normal, functioning, non-scheming adult I don't know if I can get invested enough in the rest of the season to enjoy the end of the series :( I just want to see her become the self-possessed, successful businesswoman she ought to be. Ugh!
That said, I LOVE Bart... There's a dynamic to the original full cast that is just magic, and this episode gave me a glimmer of hope that we'll see this go out on a high note after all. IF they straighten Blair out.
1. Georgina's nickname for Nate - "the handsome, vacant one". If it weren't so wordy it might beat out "Man bangs".
2. Nelli Yuki's return actually surprised me. Any charity will let you raise money for them, especially if you have the Van der Woodsen name and connections.
3. Bart hiding something. It's just tired, and I don't care about Bass warfare anymore. Although, Nate should've done a little cyber stalking on his potential girlfriend. Probably would've found out she's in high school and who her dad is.
4. Yes, Nate will eventually hire Dan to be a writer/reporter for the paper, a la Carrie Bradshaw.
5. Neither - Serenate will be end game. It's the relationship that started the show. It needs to end the show too.
6. Waldorf Desings will never thrive with Blair (and Dorota) at the helm, and Chuck will throw all his money at it to keep it afloat for as long as possible.
7. Nate, but watching Georgina watch Dan would be entertaining as well.
oh i meant Nate hooking up with Sage was MORE surprising than Bart. Bart is probably the shadiest person on the show.
the best part was nellys tights arent pants line and poppy having the same taste as if whatever im not buying it
Bart Bass has a son from Russell Thorpe's Wife, I think thats the man that they saw in the photo!
I don't think anybody really gets the Chair thing. I do. They need to thrive, to become the people they aspired to be when they were young, they need to work on themselves, shape themselves so that they end up being more of a perfect fit than what they really are. Chuck is right, he'd do anything for her and they need to stop taking from each other more than what they're giving to the relationship. All Chair attempts were miss and fail, and this time they want to make it be forever. They need to be their very best possible (on their own scale) before they start to date (and marry :D) because they can't handle the insecurities that come with true love and growing a company and maturing their behavior at the same time, they need to do one first so they need to work on themselves before they can be together and make it be forever.
I love Georgina's role this season. She gets great lines and with Dan they make an unbeatable couple! It's a shame though it has to compensate for the fake acting from Sage and her high school scheme against Serena.
Nelly Yuki's return didn't have anything to do with Blair at all: her scheming has been repeated so many times it's too boring to watch. Instead, Nelly Yuki gave reason to Dan to publish his work.
What's it with Nate Archibald and his interest in old women and young girls?? He and Serena should hook up you know - that'd be the future couple, I know it.
DAN! Georgina's watching him sleep scene was hilarious!!! :) Can't for next week!
nothing is as boring as Steven and Sage does anyone when they leave
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info