Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Dirty Rotten Scandals" > Comments Page 3
If Chuck dies in a plane crash this show was stupid!!! The way the world is today everyone needs a happy ending. Killing off Chuck in the end is just tragic and it just shows how people mind is to think that tragedy is what people needs. I just hope it not so and that Chair end up married and live happily ever after these two need and deserve a happy ending despite what some people think!!!
Im thinking that since the roof top death was spoiled the came up with another death for bart
Now before everyone starts yelling at me this is only my hope for the end. I have no problems with any of the characters or the ships. There's a rumour floating round of Chuck dying in a plane crash and I've always thought Chuck to be a tragic character and defining him as a Dark Knight implies no real happy ever after. I would like to see Chair get married and then Chuck to be killed (not because I hate him mind!) mainly because I like a bittersweet ending. Then later a flash into the future at Serena and Nate's wedding with Blair with Chuck's son. Dan is there and he and Blair share a smile like Taylor and Ryan did at the end of the OC. To me Chuck would always be Blair's great love but there would be recognition for Blair's future happiness.
At least Dan is becoming finally interesting.
I hate his omniprescent moral superiority...when he has done so many things he keeps forgetting (and being forgiven for) - I like people being nasty out in the open.
Ouch...Nelly Yuki...but you deserved this too...I liked the karma aspect of this episode...I wish they used it more.
saw a sneak peak on youtube for next episode look for "Gossip Girl 6.04 Sneak Peek Dan and Blair" DAIR is not my fave as a couple but super cute friends
2. Long overdue douchebagness is all I can say about this guy.
3. Anyone thinking that was risque. It was simply ridiculous.
4. Actually Nate and Sage, I guess its because she is in high school and I am used to seeing Nate bang women twise his age.
5. The obvious - Chuck's mother.
6. Undecided. Very average episodes like they are trying very hard not to completely piss us off.
7. What Steve said.
I can't stand Rufus and Ivy, they are boring and gross. He is such an idiot, has he learned nothing living with Lily? As for Nate and Sage, yuck! This is pretty much the most uncomfortable and awkward coupling on the show's history, not only because she looks like child, is in high school, and he looks like a creep, but because her acting is terrible. I don't think Serena is so bad this season. I can understand why she might not want to deal with Blair or all that drama. I just don't believe Sage could outsmart both Serena and Blair. Please get rid of her and gives us some NJBC and no more jerk-face Humphrey! He should definitely suck it!
Nate and Sage scenes are just plain weird and awkward to watch, I really do not get why Nate likes her, she reminds me soo much of Vanessa not just in looks but also the fact that her character is annoying and pointless.
As for Rufus and Ivy, I cant believe that Rufus could really be that dumb, like really..it makes no sense.
I liked the season premiere but now its getting kinda ridiculous, I still love the show but I really hope it gets better from here.
now i'm thinking ivy as gossip girl
The only problem I have with this season is that a secondary character(Sage) is taking the attention away from the core characters and that the writers are using their core characters as props for her storyline why would they make the heriones of their show easily bested by a newbie when Serena should have known what she was up to Blair being fooled by her I can understand but not Serena and then having Nate who wouldnt be with Jenny because of her age when he was only a few years older then her sleep with and date her a minor no less is out of character beside we all know he loves cougars not cubs
The Chuck and Blair scene was perfection during the first season Chuck said so that's your bed asking expecting sex for helping Blair then in the 2nd season After Bart died Blair found Chuck sitting on her bed and she consoled him and he left before she woke up because she deserved a man not a childish boy now that he is that man he can be there to comfort her without selfish motivation and their relationship is more than physical to him that's why he didnt have sex with and sleep on top of the blanket
The Chuck and Blair scene was perfection during the first season Chuck said so that's bed asking expecting sex for helping Blair then in the 2nd season After Bart died Blair found Chuck sitting on her bed and she consoled him and he left before she woke up because she deserved a man not a childish boy now that he is that man he can be there to comfort her without selfish motivation and their relationship is more than physical to him that's why he didnt have sex with and sleep on top of the blanket
5. It would be good if the writers put that Blair and Chuck discover some truly amazing secret about Bart and not to be at the end of a story that does not have any meaning.
6. The only fair and proper end of GG is a double wedding - Serena and Dan and Chuck and Blair. Also, Lily and Rufus and Nate and Jenny should finally be together. It is only right and it makes sense to link the story from first to last season.
3. It was easy for Sage to deceive Serena and Blair as the two of them did not expect it from Sage. Simply Serena and Blair are so preoccupied with himself that nothing else is important. Needs more time to heal the wounds that have occurred at the end of season 5.
4. I do not even bother of Nate and Sage, as well as Rufus and Ivy. As for Nate and Sage nothing new, Nate is acting as usual. As well as too much time is being spent on a new character Sage. And Rufus and Ivy so much fun, let's have fun Rufi with young and beautiful Ivy, may learn something new of each other.
1. I agree with Courtney, Blair knows how to express, but I prefer Serena's statement - Suck it Humphrey!
2. It has already been announced that Dan in this season would totally go in to the dark side, and it would not be anything unusual that Dan again strikes without looking at who is the victim! His first victim was his father - Rufus, once again, without a valid reason as last time. Looks like Dan and Serena have something important together beyond love, and that is - they both have a poor relationship with their fathers. However that would not last long, because when Dan’s new book fail and he will too touch the bottom. And then there is only Serena to save him!
Hey didn't anyone here that sweet song that was playing when Blair fainted. It's called "Tense Bossa" by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra. Super funky tune, but a great listen.
Check it out at:
This episode was ok. Sage and nate disgusts me: she is 17, does nate realize that? and i was happy that the douchebag (dan) betrayed him.
Speaking of dan; he annoys the hell out of me. He "hates" the ues but it's not a problem for him to sleep under their roofs? jackass.I don't want serena near this guy but i know they are going to happen again.
I loved serena in this episode.Yes steven is her family now, he comes first just like blair put men first last year and ignored serena.
I liked the chair scenes. They were cute
And sage is a whore and i hate her.
This episode was just so cheesy. I can't believe how obsessed I used to be over Chair, now all their scenes are so corny and they kinda make me cringe to be honest.
Courtney:"the vowels are getting said"
Lol forever :)))
Yep, as shallow and dumb as their entire relationship.
(Dear Courtney, for future reference, we call them wedding VOWS)
6) Thumbs up besides Sage. She is so...irritating! I want better for Nate!
7) Chair ofc. Nate will be free by the very end, but we may see Jenny returning and some sparks going on between them. I am Derena (though i see why people would think it's an irreperable ship), but since Nelly showed up i'm kind of hoping Dan would return her affection. She fell for him since the very beginning and he only had eyes for shiny girls like Serena,Olivia or Blair.
1) The last chair scene was my absolute favorite...or maybe the one that Blair walked in to see Chuck on the runway,trying to make her night perfect...or maybe every chair scene in general!
2)I like dark Dan. I trully think he has one of the most interesting season sl. But backstabbing Nate was too much!
3)I will have to go with the latter.I don't see why anyone would be shocked by a an underage model walking in underwear.
4)I hate both! But Nage i loath! I wouldn't mind that Sage is 17 if they didn't make it so obvious that their relationship is purely sexual. There's not even a bit of romance going on. Plus, i can't see why Nate likes Sage or why he ignores how awful of a person she is.
5)No idea. I can't see where this sl is heading.
@ Fatin, Hahahahaha what you said is incredible statement - that Blair grew up in season 5! Thou if you did not watched the previous season?! That Blair grew up in season 5 she would not choose between 3 men, but immediately picked Chuck. Blair will now in season 6 to grow up and stand on her feet with the support of the man of her life - Chuck! It is true that Serena has to come down to earth, and to get back on her rock Dan Humphrey, to become one Serena that she deserves to be! @ G. Singular, Nelly has always been in love with Dan, but that did not mean anything to Dan then, nor now. Dan is probably using Nelly for some scheme and nothing more. And you know very well what will be in the end with SD!
I just hate to see my favorite characters (Serena,Blair and even Nate) are being played y a girl who we just met her in this season! I want SAGE gone or something really bad happen to her!!!!
5) enough to exile him and live happily scheming after with lil henry
6) down, its poor. they sold us a loyal fans a dream. i believed chair secretly got married during their summer to find out they separated after that night -_- dan had to come back to UES and remain lonely boy. serena on high horse with another older man and nate creeping with an underaged girl. SMH. until dramatic changes it will remain a G+
7) chair wedding (they are together just focusing on careers) henry, serena and whatever man don't care she'll continue rhodes trait. dan bitter in italy, nate and jenny/vanessa, eric gg i spose or kristen bell revealed...
2) dan is another character boring me, blaming everyone because of his mistakes again. the more and more this pitiful ending series to my beloved GG continues the more i see the balance between derena happening. they are both self centred and selfish opportunists who can't see what they really are. SAD. so over both of them make him go back to italy already n give us back G
3) so over refuse to comment its stilton
4) both make me physically sick but rivy i get (ego boost) nage other hand morally incorrect, that was why him n jenny couldn't be because of age and now him and this biatch please so over deport her to sweden already
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info