We know the identity of the Dancing with the Stars All-Stars who will be competing for the Mirror Ball trophy this fall.
And now we know the professionals that will do their darndest to help these returning movers and shakers accomplish the feat.
ABC has unveiled the celebrity/professional pairings for the upcoming season, which gets underway on September 24 and which will feature the following 12 hoofers, along with one of Carson Kressley, Sabrina Bryan and Kyle Massey.
Read on and then chime in: Who do you want to win?
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough