A single teenage mother. The all-time NFL rushing leaders. A former pretend lifeguard and Playboy mainstay.
Dancing with the Stars announced its first-ever All-Star season today, as 13 contestants will return to vie once again for the Mirror Ball trophy this fall. Watch this video and/or read the names below to learn their identities...
- Pamela Anderson (season 10, withdrew after fourth round)
- Emmitt Smith (season 3, winner)
- Kelly Monaco (season 1, winner)
- Shawn Johnson (season 8, champion)
- Melissa Rycroft (season 8, third place)
- Joey Fatone (season 4, second place)
- Drew Lachey (season 2, winner)
- Bristol Palin (season 11, third place)
- Kirstie Alley (season 12, second place)
- Helio Castroneves (season 5, winner)
- Gilles Marini (season 8, second place)
- Apolo Ohno (season four, champion)
The final dancer will be voted on by fans. You have until August 24 to choose between Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan and Carson Kressley. Hurry up and decide!
UPDATE: Bryan has won the vote and will team with Louis van Amstel.