In an extra-long version of their weekly video preview, the producers of Gossip Girl offer us a glimpse of what's to come in Monday night's much-anticipated fifth season finale, "The Return of the Ring."
Their mixture of clips and commentary helps paint a picture of the episode to come, as did the news earlier today that someone sees G.G., like for real, next week. She apparently plays a major role.
A few things we learned from the video below:
- Serena claims she never intended for Blair's diary to be published, and that she only took a photo of it so she could, only to have Gossip Girl steal her laptop and everything on it.
- Blair sends her minions to contain the damage, possibly in vain.
- Dan grows uncomfortable over Chair growing closer together, setting up a clear choice that Blair will make - one way or the other - to finally settle the love triangle in this episode.
- William van der Woodsen returns, and Lola gets big news that not only impacts not only herself, but her relationship with Nate and quite possibly the future of the Upper East Side.
- Lily and Rufus have decisions to make that change everything.
- Gossip Girl's back, in a major way, and is not happy ... she is very ready to prove to everybody just how powerful she is. Sounds ominous, doesn't it? How will it play out?
Follow this link for more Gossip Girl season finale spoilers and discussion, then sound off on what you think will go down in "The Return of The Ring" in the comments below: