The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Heart of Darkness" > Comments Page 2
My favorite scene...gotta be the Delena kiss...all I can say is it's about time and omg...it replaced the first Spuffy hook up when they literally brought down the house as my favorite all time love scene.
Personally I don't think the Rose cameo was really about finding out who sired them...it was more an excuse for Elena to find out who Damon really was...the person he is when no one else is looking.
The Rose scene where Damon comforts her when she is dying is one of my all-time favorites. He revealed who he really was in that scene and he thought no one else would find out because Rose couldn't tell anyone. But now she has and Elena is seeing him for the person she suspected him to be all along.
And I don't see the big deal about what she said either...some people feel she talked down to the audience...lol...I have seen some comments on certain websites where you have to literally spell it out that Elena actually does have feelings for Damon because they constantly want to de
1. All of the Jeremy scenes! I've missed the youngest Gilbert so much!
2. Delena. Forwood is boring now. I want Klaus and Caroline more than Forwood.
3. I thought it was kind of pointless for her to come back.
4. Esther reveal! But it would not be Vampire Diaries if it didn't have some crazy plot twist at the end!
Agree with Dan, best scene was Elena's silent staring at Damon, every inch of Damon.
The Damon and Elena kiss was epic but in a down-to-earth way.
I give returning Rose an B+ because I'm glad she's happy.
Caroline still having Klaus's drawing surprised me the most. Especially when we know he threw a bunch of his own sketches into the fireplace. I felt like something wasn't quite right with Rebekahster.
Rebekahster should hook up with Evilaric. Two possessed beings hooking up? It would be so evil.
Delena!!!!!! When ate they gonna get together?? I am waiting for that moment....they have soooo much chemistry together and its awful how Damon always loses the women he loved, and Stefan always gets his way! So...whateva happens im just 'rooting' for DELENAAA Xoxo
well i loved the episode. i give it an A!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rose's return - well, it was less lame than some other ghosts (cough cough, Lexi, cough) and they had a good reason for contacting her, so I would give it a solid C.
As for Forewood - Tyler totally overreacted in my opinion. Ok, yeah, keeping the drawing was not a good move from Caroline, but she never showed anything even remotely resembling being interested in Klaus. Plus the drawing was really cute, I would keep it too.
Esther taking over Rebekah's body - I did not see that coming. I feel more sorry for her than ever. Only Matt is nice to her. And I have to say I really love that about him, even if he has a secret reason (like helping Caroline get a day off to have sex in the woods with Tyler).
Should Matt hook up with Rebekah? Hell, YES!
Favourite scene - Elena kissing Damon. WOW. Go for it, girl! Second favourite - psycho Alaric showing up.
This episode was annoying in a lot of ways, but it also had some things that I needed:
Shirtless Damon - check.
Hot Delena action - check.
Sexy Forewood reunion - check (before Tyler freaked out on Caroline).
Awesome psycho Alaric stuff - check.
More Kol - check.
Hotter kiss - obviously Delena. But here's the thing - it has to happen and it's taking WAY TOO LONG. I agree with what Matt said in his review. Elena should make up her mind already and stop toying with everyone! And one more thing. How can you not know if you have feelings for someone? Let me tell you something. When a girl says "I don't know if I have feelings for you", it means "I DO have feelings for you. I just don't want to admit it". Come on, Elena, do it already and stop pissing us off!
1. All the scenes having Kol in them! Loved his comeback! Plus he beat Damon with a bball bat! Woot woot!
2. Delena.. On a relative scale -___-
3. B love Rose, but they pushed it a bit too much with the love triangle stuff she said to Jeremy! Take note writers! We aint dumb! We can easily psychoanalyze Elena and her ohsodifficult choice *sigh*
4. Well the canadian promo spoiled it for me, but still the Esther-Becka switch was still great
5. Well for the sake of Becka I'll say yes! Poor Bex doesnt get much joy! But I think Matt is too boring for the blonde bombshell!
1) Damon & Elena road trip: the bed & kiss scene + their fight scene.
2) It's definitely Delena kiss. It's epic, awesome and breathtaking moment.
3) I'd give it A, actually it was nice to see Rose again plus I love her conversation with Jermy even that she said what we all know still it was good to hear it out loud.
4) I'd choose Esther/Rebekah twist even that I felt something wrong about her (faking) death ( I was like: That's it! She came to die?!!) still I've never suspected something like this.
5)Actually I feel sorry for Rebekah and I feel like she sad she may have lived a 1000 years but the truth that its like she didn't live at all, I hope that if she'll get back to her body again that she'll has a better life.
Can someone please tell me WHERE THE HECK IS BONNIE?
My Favorite scenes were the ones with Stefan/Alaric/Klaus and the the whole drama of getting Alaric to turn bad and the scene where Alaric was killed by Klaus and Stefan finally accepting his Ripper side was beautiful. Also loved Stefan being able to control his bloodlust after beating up Alaric PERFECTION! Plus Loved when Kol was beating the Crap out of Damon Perfection!
I Love the Forwood kiss better cause you know it was cause they really LOVE each other and have fought huge obstacles to be together. DElena kiss is all about LUST their is NO LOVE between them and it will end up badly for them any ways so what is the point?
Rose was Pointless too and we never found out what bloodline they are from anyways her convo. w/Jeremy was so what we already know so who cares at this point?
Matt shouldn't be with Rebecca but they make cute friends together. I think Rebecca could hurt him anyways she likes it rough!
Can i just tell you how much i love you for just referencing boy meets world!! AMAZING! lol
elena is in the same position here as Corey Mathews was in Boy Meets World. Topanga told him to go out with Lauren "the ski lodge girl" to see if he had feelings for her. but the fact that he listened and actually had to test his feelings upset Topanga even more. Stefan pulled the same move as Topanga and Elena fell for the trap.
1. The Esther scene at the end. It was amazing. But in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think that its too easy that she would just die. Seemed very weird.
2. DELENA. There shouldn't be a question. The heat was very palpable.
3. C for contrived. You know when writers run out of new ways to develop the story, they bring dead characters back.
5. Esther would never let it happen. So it doesn't matter.
so this is like the weirdest thing ever but when esther died i thought she took away the vampire in rebekah and gave her her witch powers :/
My favorite scene was the DE kiss because it was very unexpected, I didn't think anything was gonna happen with DE until the finale. Yes, Elena is annoying as hell but the kiss was very hot. But then as usual, she went into the I don't know phase and we are back into the monotonous triangle thus guaranteeing TVD's track record of no progression in the storyline.
Hottest kiss has to go to DE because we already seen Forwood get passionate and sexy. DE kiss was a surprise and it had a lot of heat I didn't even think Elena was capable of generating.
I liked seeing Rose again so I give her return a B. She was a great character who knew what she wanted from Damon and took it without dissolving into neediness. I wasn't surprised that she would be on Damon's side but she didn't need to give a speech to Jeremy.
Caroline having Klaus drawing was a surprise because she had no qualms about killing him and I was sure she wouldn't keep anything because she never showed any interest in him
1. I'm a sucker for the sentimental stuff, so there were a lot of scenes I loved(e.g FW reunion, Rose-Jeremy convo, Rebekah-Matt convo). Also enjoyed barbie vamps little spat, Esther-Rebekah reveal, Delena make-out, everything with Kol(love him).
2. Delena, we've seen these hot FW scenes like a hundred times over(these to are sex/make-out addicts). I enjoyed the DE kiss more because I never Elena watch such a perv :) and would actually make the first move...Ian beng in it helps :)
3. A...like I said, love the sentimental stuff, also seems to be the only person who enjoyed ghost world.
4.Esther-Rebekah reveal, for some reason, I kept thinking Esther may have seen the light and transfer her power to Rebekah somehow, and then Rebekah would kill Klaus(because that's my wish, for Rebekah to drive the stake through Klaus' heart)
5. No, Rebekah's just to good for him...Matt makes watching paint dry look interesting
Jeremy wasn't compelled to forget most everything in MF. He was compelled to leave everything behind and choose a peaceful, normal life.
- I got chills when Forwood met up! Candice is so amazing! She gave it spirit!
- Forwood for sure! Delena is to skinny for my taste!
1. for my own surprise the scene before the kiss. The tension was build up unbearable intense. And i really was shocked the way she looked at him. Their was a deep hunger in her eyes like she would such ever millimeter of his skin with her eyes. And their talk. Just perfect. The way he touched her hand and she became really hypervantilating. More then perfect. I saw a lot of kisses in the past. But this was simple perfect.
2. Damon and Elena. No words for that. I like Forwood. But they aren`t epic.
3.I liked Rose. Put what she told Jeremy is exactly what i know. So "C". Was good to see her again.
4. Don`t have an opinion on that
5. I feel just sorry for Rebekka. Hope she will come back and get Matt out of his shoes..
5. Yes if she kills him after Black Widow style. Otherwise, no.
Did I miss out an episode? Why am I the only person that feels Elena did chose Stefan, but he pushed her back repeatedly....that's the reason why she's even considering/nurturing her feelings for Damon.
Getting really tired of the whole vampire love triangle. Boohoo you have two completely smoking guys vying for your attention, how hard life must be for?! Just choose one!
I really hope Rebekkah gets her body back eventually and does date(not hook up, becuase she deserves too have atleast one decent relationship) Matt.
All I know is that around this time last season,I was on edge with the impending "Sacrifice" that was coming ahead.....This season not so much . . . Boy how the mighty have fallen.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info