We already know who is coming back, in some capacity, for season five of True Blood. But who will join this character in Bon Temps?
Producer Raelle Tucker offered a lot of insight into next summer via a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, teasing a number of arrivals and upcoming storylines. To wit:
- We'll meet "a very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year,” says Tucker. “It may be someone you’ve heard of before.”
- The show will visit the fairy world again - a dropped storyline that angered us in the most recent True Blood Round Table - as the season "will explore more fairies, new fairies, fairies in a way you haven’t really seen fairies."
- The wolf that growled at Sam to conclude season four will be identified.
- Russell Edgington? He'll return, Tucker confirmed:"It’s safe to assume the king of Mississippi is not gone for good.”
- Sookie will remain single.
- The consequences of Bill and Eric teaming up to kill Nan "are going to chase them for a while next year.”
Want more True Blood?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!