90210 > 90210 Round Table: "Senior Year, Baby" > Comments Page 2
U guys r takin this tooooo strict! Annie is fine. She is not ruined.Yes it was a let down but lets see... This is my 2nd best show so let it be like tht !!!
i think that you're too strict to 90210!! it's actually a really good series currently on TV! the only thing i didn't like about the show, is the handling of the hit and run storyline!!
1. I think Annalynne can pull it off. Atleast she isn't Shenae LOL!!!
2. Please hit and run story is just a joke. Annie's character is just so annoying IMO and the writers just keep giving me reasons to dislike her even more .
3.Oscar? As long as he's shirtless in every episode
4. Heck yes I just hope she doesn't grow a conscious. This is 90210 for crying out loud. I prefer Season 1 , bitchy Adriana. I hope we get her again.
5. Who cares!!! We all know where his SL is headed.
1. None of the 90210 actors are really good, so I doubt AnnaLynne can carry this part. But at least she's not as bad as Shenae...
2. Annie (unfortunately) is somehow a golden child. idk how she got away with that. I mean her family doesn't carry any weight at all now that her daddy's gone.
3. Oscar...he's kinda pointless. And for him to hookup w/Laurel?!?! They just needed to add another sleazebag to the cast.
4. I would have given the book to Laurel or a producer. They still would have let Ade use the songs. I mean, the boy just DIED. That's so effed up!
5. Who cares, I just want to know if he's gonna meet his new boytoy in physical therapy. (btw he adds nothing to the show and looks way to old to be attending HS)
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info