It's time for the weekly Gossip Girl plus-minus reality index from New York Magazine.
Excerpts from their hilarious, absurd, insightful take on "Ex-Husbands and Wives" ...
- Nate says Serena is "in a good place" right now Plus 1.
- Eric tells Lily to give Rufus a chance ... So wise. Plus 2.
- Serena says “I didn’t mean for you to find out this way” to Lily ... even though she set the whole thing up exactly to go down that way. Plus 2.
- Blair wears the most slips of any girl under 20 in the whole world. Seriously, American Girl dolls have fewer protective undergarments. Plus 2.
- Why is this episode the first time we hear someone say “lymphoma”? Minus 3.
- Nobody would call the Slutty Singleton into the living room to talk about something like that (Minus 3), nor wait for her to show up (Minus 3), nor would Rufus pause calmly while she lied rather than immediately deny it (Minus 3).
- How would William convince Lily to go to Palm Beach for no reason? Minus 5. Why would they think that would solve anything? Minus 5.
- It is only when Jenny's boobs are presented at their most spectacular and Serena-like that Nate finally accedes to her advances. Plus 10.